⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Goseck

Time to bring in the big guns, and by big guns I mean Bai yeong.

1 Like

As with Kalo, I don’t care if he is nerfed or left as-is.

I haven’t faced a Goseck yet, so no idea.

I do know that at least some of the current hit-all’s will kill my entire attack team in two hits without any buffs or ailments in effect.

It is the progression of the game, unfortunate for those of us that haven’t collected the current heroes.

Need attack down heroes to counter. Or blind.

Not the best solution but attack down may help to keep your team alive longer. With a stronger healer.

Yes, he is very useful against AOE hitters.

My favorite pairing right now… Is motega’s 50% blind and hanitra’s 45% dodge. Not saying i can get both activated against goseck… But that would be my plan.

Haha, my goodness, those videos. He’s crazy in those circumstances :joy: :scream:

Thank you for sharing - it helps to see it in action :100:

Slow mana and all he does is direct damage which has gazillion counters, all of them with faster mana speed. He is fine as he is

5 Likes

Yeah… But there is defense down and elemental defense down and extra damage from moetga’s butterflies… So… Sure… There will be a big hit. It is all just a house of cards in real game play… Set up these things to get to this…

4 Likes

Looking forward for the next VF war and/or tournament so that everyone who is claiming is well balanced can see a little bit better what’s wrong with him :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Make every hero in the game a level 1 hero who deals 1 damage and has 10 Health with a 20% chance to deal 2 damage.

There ya go, nerf advocates will
Finally be happy.

Stop this madness lol.

2 Likes

VF events and war are already board dependent. Making them “mad” as in :

• maddening if one cannot activate anyone within 2 turns
• delirious with joy if one can activate >1 within 2 turns

If you get a decent enough board with the right counter heroes, boom …. Bye bye Alfrike, Ludwig, MN, and now I add Goseck

Your issue is with VF events and wars. Not the slowpokes who have to be much stronger, and have much better specials because they are already handicapped by their activation speed. That’s the balance, for want of a better word.

Goseck only hits that hard, with reduced health. Isn’t that normal for a dying barbarian ? He goes berserk as he seeks to take out the enemy, to survive.

Bring an attack down counter for him.

7 Likes

Downvote for all this nerf idiot threads, just cause some people face first time a hero and not able to do something.

Start reading cards and start to use ur brain against such enemys. The stupidy of some players is just wow. Every hero have his counter in this game. Instead of cry for neef, start to cry for buff all those useless heros in this game.

Thx for ur attention

7 Likes

I agree that Goseck is well balanced. Alot of players and I mean alot of players who don’t have maxed troops and proper emblem paths find any hero difficult to counter. If you develop a long term strategy all heros have counters. I recommend any and everyone to enjoy the numerous top tier alliances on youtube running against all the best heros in the game and countering them strategically and with quality finesse. All heros have counters folks! Happy gaming!

5 Likes

He hits hard, he is strong but he is slow. He is not OP just strong, in the same rang as others new heroes. He is already nerfed once, please stop neefing him again. If you nerf him then you need to nerf Milena to. Also he is new hero so he is not so frequent.

1 Like

And doing what. Being worse then Quintus? He is new hero and he is great one but he also have weakness. It is insanly low damage for new hero.

No, Quintus do only 270%. I mean Goseck should do 275% (at full hp) to 550% (at 1 hp left). If he has 50% he left (average), he will do (275+550)/2 = 412.5%. That is really high. Almost as high as Milena. But as Goseck charge faster than x2 charge of Milena and Goseck also get 4 stoneskin, his average damage shouldn’t be higher than Milena.

1 Like

Margaret could probably evade anything gosseck throws to her.
Zulag and her mighty walling abilities
Even guin has dark defense up
It’s a challenge, you might only need to tackle him with more defensively oriented heroes

1 Like

I can just see a team in Rush with Gorsek and Kalø - I’m kind of glad I’m not up there :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Does his “weak point” doesn’t matter? In order to fire a lot of damage, he needs to be close to dead, so you can’t pair him with healer’s , defenders etc. I mean either you go for survival of your heroes or not (if you want to maximize one heroes damage).
Am I missing something?

Happy gaming

1 Like

Yup. This point is not sufficiently highlighted.

Goseck needs to be almost dead to garner higher damage. Otherwise, he’s just an average 5x hitter, slow too.

1 Like