⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Exeera

Just remove the ice immunity, she is totally defence hero, but this thing breaks her totally down. SG please.

3 Likes

Actually fought her on a defense team and she was useless, it was one of the easiest raids I’ve had to do. She’s so UP (underpowered) :joy:

What happened?
Lock the picture pls

According to the picture, the amount of damage should be 273 And with 9 blue stones on the board, the damage should be more But why does 208 damage to the enemy ??

That 273 + 9* 39 = 624 Water damage is applied over 3 turns so 624 / 3 = 208 damage per turn.

So it is working as expected.

2 Likes

Don’t put this chick on defense… EVER!

2 Likes

Omg she really is pretty bad. She is one of the only heroes that could potentially do no damage to anyone (of all colours) with the simple fire of a status ailment blocker, other than JF but at least he also has the defence flip. I feel like Mokk-Arr is way better with his direct damage :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s why she’s just badly designed. If she only had priority dispel.
Also, get guardian chameleon when SE arrives. He pretty much solves all of exeera’s problems

What a dissappointment, this hero! I still don’t know if it’s worth it to spend the resources to level her up, they really should buff her up, this card design is unacceptable and a mockery to the players who invest in the game to pull it. I understand that not all cards can be strong as Elizabeth and Xnopold and so on, but they should have at least some use somewhere!

Cookie Settings