⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Devana

This thread is for discussing whether Devana is well-balanced, or whether you think she needs a buff or nerf.

This thread is NOT for general discussion of Strategy or Summons related to Devana. For that, please see: Devana – 5* Holy/ Yellow - July 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

If you’d like to see more threads like this — or ignore threads like this, please see instructions in: 🔔 Watching or Ignoring Hero Balance/Buff/Nerf Threads

:bar_chart: Poll

• I think Devana is reasonably well-balanced overall
  • I think Devana is excessively weak, and needs a buff (increase of their strength)
  • I think Devana is excessively strong, and needs a nerf (decrease of their strength)
  • I’m not sure yet

0 voters

:speaking_head: Discussion

• If you think Devana is well-balanced, too strong, or too weak — why?

• Are there specific, concrete suggestions you’d make to the game designers to alter Devana? Or are there specific reasons you think they should remain unchanged?

Purpose of this thread:

To provide an aggregate place for the topic here on the forum; thus preventing there being a million threads popping up. And to provide an actual set of impartial votes rather than a #ideas-feature-requests which has no real voting.

In short, to neaten the forum and to give players and outlet for their thoughts on her balance without bogging down the rest of the forum or the main hero thread.

1 Like

Topic Closed, Auto-Opens 48 hours after release.

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 47 hours.

@Guvnor Hmm, as I see this topic is not used in the last month…
Do we need a similar topic for the current new HoTM for August ?

(BTW: No image is posted for Devana in her topic)

Looks like the majority consider her well balanced, and the rest that she’s not so bad. That’s got to be a first! I’m guessing the lizard won’t get quite such an easy ride.

Ok. I have added a topic for that hero. The link can be found in that hero’s topic.

1 Like

Cookie Settings