⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Costumed Guardian Panther

back when the Gargoyles were released, i was fortunate enough to pull both Goseck (two of him, actually) and a Penolite PLUS i got a legendary experience tome from my alliance’s war chest at the time. power leveled one Goseck with all feeders and trainers, power leveled Penolite with the experience tome, and maxed Kalo pre-nerf. i put all three of them on my defense in double:

Goseck, Vanda (no CB), Milena, Penolite, Kalo.

it was easily my best defense ever, and i was finally winning more defenses than losing.

post-nerf for Kalo, my win rate dropped, but i was still maintaining a much higher cup count thanks to my defense than previously: 2500ish compared to getting as low as 2200 with all my old defense configurations.

i pulled C. Guardian Panther in 21 pulls, and thanks to another legendary experience tome from my alliance’s last war chest, i power leveled the base and costume (never pulled the base from the old Teltocs). i subbed out Goseck for Panther’s costume, and my win rate is actually improving. still double formation:

C. Panther, Vanda, Milena, Penolite, Kalo.

a couple nights ago, my defense went 7-1 overnight. the next night, 3-2. overnight last night, 5-0. the defenses that are attacking me are a mix of rainbow and mono teams, with a couple 2-1-1-1 and 3-2 teams thrown in there.

i’m fully expecting a nerf, and i don’t regret for a second the resources i’ve put in her (or Kalo for that matter), but it’s not that difficult to see that for a fast speed hero, the damage output is insane.

1 Like