⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Bennu

it is not worth telescopes at the moment. It is simply weak, weaker than Azima

Weak & mega lame !!! I’m surprised Bennu was released like this especially since the recent enquiry from SG regarding heroes we’d like to see buffed !! I mean let’s start with Klaern & Bennu !!! What a pathetic month !!!

For what it’s worth… I think the perfect adjustment would still be to give him the health boost as part of the special (10-15%) and then give him the same passive as Papyros.

2 Likes

My opinion is that he must be buffed. To weak special for a 5* hero. Need some extra buff or heal, mana regen…Can’t have 4* heroes outshine 5*. No logic in that.

1 Like

Does this not hold true for heroes like ludwig, bk costume, etc? Thats the risk you run with super buffers

3 Likes

Yes ofc but they are as you say super buffers, while Bennu is not the way he is now.

Agreed. If it was to all allies then he’d be classed as a super buffer but as is he’s only slightly better than Azmia & in some instances she can be better, where healing is needed for example.

difference of 6 scopes is too big in favour of Azmia :slight_smile:

Bennu really looks like a S1 hero, from his kit standpoint… IT is missing atleast one extra skill

This hero needs to be in the next round of buffs together with Papyros. Both are underwhelming.

Benno was worse than the original Sif from the beginning, which isn’t right, given that he is a S5 hero and she only S3.

Compared to her new costume, Bennu is just a joke. Even compared to Azmia he isn’t any good.

Give him a 20% heal for all and he becomes a great hero. Are a Mana buff like sif or a direct Mana increase like her new costume.

Or come up with something new to make him more interesting.

As it is, this hero is one of the most underwhelming heroes of S5

7 Likes

Not only from season 5. Even Elena who has direct offenses is a more useful hero.

An ordinary Melendor or Cademon makes a sack for filling mana out of Benu.

In general, doing strong heroes like Khufu, who still got a buff while doing junk like Benu or Papyros, is inconsistent and incomprehensible. It destroys the balance of the game

At least there is still hope for a buff.

If he’d get 20% or 25% overheal for all on top, he’d be a great upgrade to Azmia instead of being a laughable downgrade to a 4* with 5* stats…

1 Like

Isn’t that SG in a nutshell. They are consistently inconsistent !!!

I have an unique proposal for Bennu buff :

each round while his counter attack is active, the caster will throw Sun family passive ailment on random enemy.

You need to dispell him fast or Bennu will SHINE ON YOU! :smiley:

Bennu needs a boost. Cyprian has counterattack that rivals his. The passive skills he has aren’t enough to make him competitive. I was excited to pull a five star finally after a purchase, but when I saw how poor his special was the excitement waned.

Azmia all day for me. Which is shocking to say for a recently released S5 hero !! Shame. Cudve been a worthy 5* Azmia !!

2 Likes

The taunt suggestion is fantastic! He would then be a fantastic hero!

Bennu dosen’t offer much and as an egyptian deity i expect that cointer attack to provodeos something more, or bennu may offer guarenteed healing. The passive isnt enough to justify the scopes.

Please make Bennu more playable

2 Likes

Thats such a cool idea, they could call that provoke instead of taunt !!

Everyone in this thread is dismissing the 5 (FIVE!) turns of reduced damage. That alone almost makes him worth ascending. Throw in the counterattack and I don’t know what’s not to like with all the rampant AOEs running amok.