Hero attack nerfed with the new update

Today I have updated the game - new build with this ugly looking dragon icon.
Like always I used some of my WE flags to grind stage 8-7 the same way I do it for weeks, always with same effect - all minions and bosses killed at the exact number of specials used.
On third wave I always use Skittleskull 3/30 special to wipe out all of the minions, but since update some of them survive - happened 3 out of 3 times after update - didn’t happened even once in hundred of tries before.
On the boss wave I use Tiburtus special to melt the defence and then Triton 4/70 - Chao 3/60 combo to kill off both bosses. It didn’t matter which one of them fired at which boss (Tiburtus does uneven damage) - both were as good as dead. I did this trio attack from early February few hundreds of times and it always worked.
But today after the update Chao wasn’t able to finish off the boss with the more Hp left. So I tried two more times with the same effect, no kill.

I know that the sample (3) is small but I will expand it with the new monster chest in the evening. But the comparison of hundreds of runs vs those three tells me one thing - something in the attack equation (maybe theta) has been nerfed with the new update. It will definitely make game much harder, at least the map levels.

So, prepare for longer battles, more looses and higher usage of artifacts.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: V28 (silent) monster HP increase?