Hero Animation on Zoom in Version 19- AND during Raid defense - random, slow roll out, what is the deal?

Mine are doing nothing or I’m looking at the wrong thing. I only see an animated background and the sparkle effect when you drag your finger across the screen

2 Likes

It might be with the new update. I’m currently running 19.0.0

2 Likes

I’m on 18.1 and there doesn’t seem to be an iOS update out there.

1 Like

QFT. This is actually a very non-random list when considering the Class Trial bosses.

@Rigs @Olmor @Hcmitchellr I don’t see this in Version 18, so I assume it will be updated in Version 19 that started its slow rollout earlier today.

Great find, @beave!

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m on version 19 as well.

The trial quest hypothesis makes sense, but was Merlin part of one of the cutscenes? I hadn’t noticed any event heroes in them, but he’s animating as well.

2 Likes

No, and from Memento Heroes Classes and Quests there aren’t any event heroes as bosses.

But he is a boss in the Knights Challenge Event. Do you see animations for any other event heroes?

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought of that right as I posted, lol.

Perhaps it will eventually include all event heroes, too, since they also have cutscenes in the events. Though right now Merlin is the only event hero I see that animates (I have Peters, Hansel, Gretel, Gafar, Buddy, and Jack O’Hare).

Would someone with another Avalon hero see if they also animate?

1 Like

Chao has probably the best animation, because of his posture and that nice eagle that moves his wings.

4 Likes

King Arthur, Sir Lancelot, Guardian Panther, and Guardian Falcon do not animate.

1 Like

I haven’t got the 19.0 update yet; I’m still on 18.1.0, and I don’t see it on any of the heroes I checked (Mitsuko, Domitia, and Boril)

They do have the animated colorburst behind them which slowly spins, and if I tap on the screen I get stars appearing, but that is exactly how I always remember it.

Certainly animation is not on version 18.1.0 , looking forward to the v.19.

1 Like

8 Likes

I got newest version but mine do nothing at all :sob:

Athena and Zeline also started flapping their wings after this update.

Balthazar is rubbing that book of his a little too fondly…

2 Likes

instead of getting rid of the animations that costs us time and damage in hitting the titan they spend time on this estetic but more memory consuming thing… :confused:

3 Likes

Merlin I saw the coolest animation :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

It seems that not only did the devs not address Richard’s plea, but expanded upon it.

Well, looking at Chao, I can see why that bird sits on his arm. The poor thing’s left wing isn’t attached properly.

2 Likes

It’s probably pre-work for the new outfits, I mean they need to analyse every hero to fit different clothes :+1:

1 Like