Hero Alignment?

Hey all,
Curious if anyone has done this: Have two characters flanking a tank with Perfect Riposte ie Cyprian and Boril. This way if/when you got hit every member of your team counterattacks. I saw this configuration on a video and it seemed interesting to me. Thoughts? I’d want a good tank like Kashrek if I were to apply this as a defense team. That character always makes me think twice before raiding, perhaps my raid team isn’t good enough. Who would you want outside? As a tank?

Yep, I’ve seen this configuration fairly often; it’s very sound. The downside is that an X-Boril-Kashhrek-Cyprian-X defense has three passive (non-damaging) heroes, putting most of the burden of actually killing things on your wings, who don’t benefit from healers.

At the 4* level, the dual-riposte defense is particularly vulnerable to Melendor, Sabina, or both.

2 Likes

I have used this as a defense in the past, Cyprian and Boril flanking BT or Kash. It worked fine for me up until high gold/low platinum (with BT). Then I suspect I ran into more savvy players who would bring cleansers (Sonya, Melendor) to negate the riposte. My progress stalled and I changed up my defense.

I still use these two but nowadays only for offense, and only when defense has no cleanser. They are effective against AOE and splash attacks.

4 Likes

Solid setup at the platinum level with Kash in the middle of course.

Forces the raider to bring a dispel hero and the only 5* single dispel without taking damage is Kage. Or else, they are forced to bring Mel or Sabina.