Hero Advice--been saving 3s and 4s. Advice?

I saved gems for awhile and finally speng them on a few 10 draw summons. I am at a loss for where to start with levelling and such. Here are two screenshots. Thoughts?

Fisrt finish your max ascended 4*. You can maxed Little John too, he is good 4* hero.
For RED
Ascend Scarlett after finish Sumi
For BLUE
Grimm after finish sonia
For YELLOW
You can ascend chao, some people like him some not, but he is still 4* and you doesnt have wukonr or lixiu
For PURPLE
After Finish tiburtus you should go with Cyprian, he can be your tank to 1800-2100 cups
For GREEN
Maxed Little John, and if you doesnt get any green hero you can ascend Berden oe Mnesseus if you really need heroes for blue titans

1 Like

With additional notes: I believe someone will say its also depends on are u F2P, C2P or P2P. If you buy gem and pull a lot, hold little John 3/60 and wait for caedmon, Melandor , buddy . If you don’t spend, you already got an excellent advice from @Radar1.
And its also depends on mats do you have to ascend them. IMHO.

Have Fun !

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I would assume use the throwaway 3* to level?

You should keep 2 3* in every color for events

For your 3*, Keep:

Red: Hawkmoon, Nashgar, Namahage, Azar(/preferrably Rudolph)

Blue: Valen, Ulmer, Gunnar (Gato)

Green: Belith, Brienne, Mnesseus, Berden

Yellow: Bane, Kailani (Gan Ju and Melia)

Purple: Chochin (Balthazar, Tyrum, Gill-Ra)

For your 4*:

I agree with most-all of what @Radar1 said

Additional stuff:

• Eventually replace Hu with Chao (Wu would be nice for events and Titans, so if you pull him, get him in the works)

• Little John has a solid attack stat, so he’s worth ascending. Caedmon would be nice, but LJ will do for now

• I don’t know how many pulls you do, but I see you lack 4* healers. If you get BT, Kiril, Melendor, Sabina or Rigard- I’d put them in the works asap so that Belith can be put on the bench.

4 Likes

You got another great advice :wink:

1 Like

@RandaPandah thanks for your input and advice. Exactly what I was looking for.

1 Like

Cookie Settings