Hero Academy vs Alchemy Lab

If you don’t care about gambling on the 5* heroes, I think Level 3 is still quite useful. You get 2* feeders every minute and that really helps to fast-track hero training, assuming you don’t have 100s of days of TC2 feeder’s backed up.
However, it is recruit and ham heavy.

1 Like

The levels I’ve found worth researching are Levels 2, 4, 6, 7, and if you really want, 10. The top level takes 2 weeks to research and all of the other levels are 24 hours, so I’d research the lower levels first and leave the research on the top level until last. Then you can load up level 6 and start producing your 3* troop feeders.

1 Like

I have 1, 3, 4, and 10 researched. After this 5* trade im going to research another level. I have level 4 loaded with iron right now. 21 troops ready to collect and 148 awaiting. Never planned it. Just kinda happened lol

1 Like

Hero Academy: does anyone know what the research results are for each level? I have researched the first 3 but I thought I would ask which ones are worth using all the food to research before I start the next research? Which training will I actually use? Trainer Hero’s? Retrain?

& has anyone done the math on which training/retraining level is the best option for food & iron used?

Hero Academy - Building

I had to post the image because I have bad memory lol. #4 and #6 are the best for troops in my opinion plus you can store lots of iron in both of them.

#3 is very good if you have lots of food to burn and someone to level up faster.
I wouldn’t worry too much about research times. In 2 days you’ll have all that food back

For Alchemy Lab. Research the last 2 levels.

Anybody with those researched already should have those 2 running continously 24-7.

Sweet, Thank you, really appreciate that, helps a lot

Oh, it just hit me, that is the initial building & research info. I am wondering how much it costs in time and resources after the research is completed, for example: how much food & time does it cost to train trainer heroes, how much time & food does it cost to retrain legendary heroes?

I found a video on You Tube with the information

HERO ACADEMY

1 TRAIN COMMON HEROS: RESEARCH INFO: FOOD X5K, RECRUITS 1, PRACTICE SWORDS X2, T-MANUALS X2, TIME: 1M

2 TRAIN COMMON TROOPS: RESEARCH INFO: IRON X508K, RECRUITS X50, DAGGERS X3, TIME: 9H

3 TRAIN UNCOMMON HEROS: RESEARCH INFO: FOOD X11K, RECRUITS X8, ROPE X3, TIME: 1M

4 TRAIN UNCOMMON TROOPS: RESEARCH INFO: FOOD X103K, RECRUITS X100, ARCANE SCRIPTS X5, TIME: 21H

5 TRAIN RARE HEROS: RESEARCH INFO: FOOD X100K, RECRUITS X30, B-MANUAL X1, CHAINMAIL SHIRT X1, TIME 9H

6 TRAIN RARE TROOPS: RESEARCH INFO: IRON X151K, RECRUITS X150, BOOTS X5, SCABBARDS X5, TIME: 2D 12H

7 TRAIN TRAINER HEROS (1*-4*): RESEARCH INFO: FOOD X45K, RECRUITS X30, SHIELDS X5, LEATHER ARMOR X5, SHARPENING STONES X5, TIME: 9H

8 TRAIN EPIC HEROS: RESEARCH INFO: FOOD X200K, RECRUITS X100, B-MANUALS X3, BOOTS X3, CHAINMAIL SHIRTS X3, SCABBARDS X3, TIME 2D 12H

9 RETRAIN YOUR EPIC TROOPS: RESEARCH INFO: IRON X1203K, RECRUITS X200, 4* TROOP X1, TIME: 7D

10 RETRAIN YOUR LEGENDARY HEROS: RESEARCH INFO: FOOD X1288K, RECRUITS X300, 5* HERO X1, TIME: 7D

I think the only ones I will ever use is 3, 6, 7, maybe 1 every once in a while if I need a quick feeder to finish off a bit of xp at the end of an ascension, maybe 10, I could see this as storing food & recruits instead and never really counting on actually getting the heros I’m missing or want…