Hero Academy level 8 - Results & Reporting

Congrats on your Sir Lancelot, and Gretel @hobgunnerz! :partying_face::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada:

Congrats on your Sir Lancelot @Obsidian! :partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:

3 Likes

Yay, a new hero. :smile: Now 5/6 for dark trainings so far. :face_with_monocle:

|Pull #|Hero|Amount of ham spent during the hunt|
| — | — | — | — |
|1|Colen|200k|
|2|Cheshire Cat (dupe)|400k|
|3|Tibs|600k|
|4|Sabina|800k|
|5|Sabina|1,000k|
|6|Merlin (new)|1,200k|

Missing event heroes: Boomer, Gretel, and Peters

11 Likes

10th train has been ended today.

Pull # Hero Note Non S1 # and Rate
1 Guardian Falcon #3 I have kept him 1 = 100%
2 Guardian Falcon #4 RNG are you serious ?
No more Falcons needed.
I have used him as food
2 = 100%
3 Tiburtus Food for Merlin 2 = 66.66%
4 Melendor Food 2 = 50%
5 Skitteskull Food 2= 40%
6 Little John Food 2= 33%
7 Rigard Food 2=28.6%
8 Sonya Food 2=25%
9 Sabina Food 2=22%
10 Li Xiu Food 2=20%

I am still getting S1 heroes after the two Falcons at start…

4 Likes

So was to impatient and collected my training :grin:
Was lucky to receive my first Lancelot!! That’s the 3rd event hero I’ve gotten since I started running HA8. Cant wait to use him in my epic red team for events

10 Likes

Congrats on your Sir Lancelot + Viscaro from AQ @leejow! :partying_face::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada:

I’m glad your summoning luck turned. Your Epic team has gotten a huge upgrade with both Guardian Falcon, and Lancelot from HA8! :+1::star_struck:

1 Like

1st - Gormek
2nd - Sabina

Chasing Guardian Falcon and then returning to HA10

1 Like

Thanks @SamMe ! It sure did, now I got all the required heroes to make a serious attempt at the scores together with Wilbur, Cillian LB and Scarlet :relaxed:

1 Like

Congratulations on Lancelot, I just got him too and like you hope he helps my rent scores. Unfortunately no Wilbur after 4 years but Lancelot is always in top epic teams.
Honestly ha8 has been great w 3 new event heroes plus I had just two from the old event hero portal and have had Peter’s since he was known as cabin boy Peter’s.

Hope your luck continues…I’m looking for guardians so bad. With a 2 in 40 ish chance for either one hopefully they show up soon.

2 Likes

Training 8 -

That’s insane! 4 non-S1 in a row? What are the odds? Unfortunately it’s not what I wanted as tt’s higher chance that I’ll get what I don’t need at this point even non-s1. I have 2 C Marjanas and 2 Falcons maxed already and 3rd one is useless to me. I wish I could give him to someone who desperately needs him.

1- Grimm
2- Kashhrek
3- Sonya
4- Sabina (2nd, but wanted dupe)
5- Peters (New)
6- Hansel
7- Boomer (New)
8- Guardian Falcon

Wanted - Captain Of Diamonds, Cheshire Cat, 2nd Jackal

7 Likes

Thanks, he’s seems to be popular this week as both my son and daughter got him as well! I agree with you, the addition of these heroes to HA8 has been a great way to score them after so many failed pulls. I’m sure you will get the Guardians eventually, hope they show up rather quickly :wink: For now I’m gonna keep HA8 running even though I got cLeonidas for the holy defense down I still like to complete the collection and get them all in time. Currently don’t have that many heroes to work on so I’m not missing the trainers to much anyways.

Good luck!

Congratulations. Can I borrow your HA 8?

1 Like

I’d be glad if I could. I’m shutting mine after I get 1 of both wonderland 4*, doesn’t matter if I get 2nd Jackal or not in between. We’ll see how long it’s gonna take.

1 Like

So far it keeps giving me dupes…
I have only 4 of the possible 10 non S1 heroes.
I have about 10-12 more days in the queue.
If I do not receive anything good by then I might start to alternate it with HA10.
I will do 1-2 HA10 and after that 3-4 HA8, and start again…

2 Likes

That’s not cool. Hope it changes for you soon. I already got 3 out of 6 wanted outcomes as I wanted 2nd C Sabina back as well. HA10 was treating me really well too. But I need back the dupes I’ve eaten in the past, so I run 2 or 3 TC20 right now. I want to have enough when Miki pops up in the Soul Exchange one day. That’s mainly why I currently run HA8 right now, but also because I’d like full collection of epic 4* from old events of course.

2 Likes

Training 1: Captain of Diamonds (yay!)
Training 2: dupe S1
Training 3: Merlin (even bigger yay!)
Training 4-10: all S1 dupes (2 Gormeks even, what are the odds…)

Already had Lancelot, Hansel and Jackal

Still hoping for Gretel, Falcon. Would be happy with Peters. Not interested in Boomer or Cheshire.

good luck everyone!

3 Likes

If only we could trade …

#3 Was food for Gully #2

4 Likes

Trading would be super cool, alas! Maybe one day :stuck_out_tongue: thanks for offering, so kind of you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there a reason you don’t run both 8 and 10? I would love if we could run 3 like ALK lab but two is ok. Luckily I don’t really need level 5 as I’m only missing bat. Sadly 8 is running much better than 10 with it being 1/44. I do have 20 spares for the soul exchange which is another issue. I’m in beta and they decided to skip version 2 of beta and skip to final version which kinda means …
Hey we don’t care about your opinions and the final version will basically be how we’re going to release it. But that’s off topic.

Hope everyone gets the heroes you’re after !

1 Like

This is the reason

The Queue is too long at HA6.
As I am almost finished with all buildings (now I am just maxing some forges under Hunter’s Lodge and Barracks and evertthing is maxed this Iron situation will be worse)

5 Likes

Keep him :green_heart:

Mine is LB and I’ll do a 2nd one