Hero Academy level 8 - Results & Reporting

1. Cheshire Cat again always grinning like he just ate a bird
1 Like

I rarely do it, and so far I got like 3 copies of Boomer from it and nothing else from non-S1.

i accidentally picked up my HA8 early (normally i pick it up every other Thursday), but then this happened:

:heart_eyes: :heart: :eagle: SQUEE!! :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

and with that my HA8 collection is complete. on to HA5 to get Shrubbear once i’ve used the other HA levels for some hero maxing.

I’d have to go up and tally how many trainings i did to figure it out, but i had none of the event heroes when i started, and in about 4 months i now have them all, kept a dupe Hansel and CoD just in case.

keeping my fingers crossed for you @OGdirty1Kanobi ! :crossed_fingers: maybe wait and pick up more than one at a time? i now it shouldn’t make any difference, but it worked for me. At any rate, hang in there, Falcon will show up eventually!

4 Likes

Congrats how many trainings was it all together?

3 Likes

Congratulations
:partying_face:

4 Likes

Had to do a little backtracking to figure it out, but it was something like 58-60 trainings to get them all. and there were something like 15-18 event heroes out of that.

3 Likes

Congrats on your Falcon @Sam-I-Am! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Got Guardian Falcon some time ago from HA8 to complete my Green Titan Team and now received Cheshire Cat to complete the Yellow one. Only missing Karo and Gretel, I guess I’ll keep running HA8 some more as I’m a completionist

2 Likes

#66 sabina :slightly_frowning_face: 20 disappointments

1 Like

#67 melendor … … … :exploding_head:

As @Sam-I-Am said, try saving your pulls for more than 1, often when i get deadlocked I save until I can do a “10 pull”.
Last week I finally got my Peters, and the only one left now is Captain of Diamonds.

I’d give you my dupe G. Falcon but SG decreed “… Nope”

3 Likes

Yeah think im gonna do that. Wont collect for at least a week maybe 2. The only thing lol watch i get Falcon as the 1st one that turns up and all that ham coulda been used elsewhere :rofl:

4 Likes

True, but I’m sure you will be happy enough with the sacrifice…
It has taken me a few months now, but at least I also only have 1 left on my list, so here’s to finding what we are looking for at last.

1 Like

I think I was able to get all of the 1st wave event 4 star heroes with this feature. Wish they will further expand the list (s2, S3, S4, 2nd wave of event heroes, seasonal heroes). Basically nonS1 but a at least a year old as to keep the whales spending for that short term advantage but give the FTP and CTP some hope of getting the ever growing list of shiny four star heroes.

2 Likes

#68 Grimm… i collected out of habit then was like doh supposed to be waiting lol

3 Likes

Don’t worry it happens. Try hold on for a while, you’ll get the hang of it

3 Likes

I’ve got seven out of ten Event Heroes
Falcon and Jackal
Hansel
Captain of Diamonds and Cheshire Cat (from HA)
Merlin (from HA)
Boomer (acquired yesterday from HA)
Still missing
Gretel, Peters and Sir Lancelot
Good Luck to you all

4 Likes

Congrats, I am only missing Captain of Diamonds. I got another Merlin today which makes it the 4th.

Waited over 8 days and… food

1 Like

Well done, it seems you also don’t like seeing “training complete” icons… But now you see 2 out of 4 event heroes, your Falcon is in there and he’s coming soon.