Hero Academy level 8 - Results & Reporting

So after HA10 gave me my first Lianna today (yay!) i decided to pick up my HA8 and it gave me this:

:partying_face: :tada: thatā€™s out of 8 trainings in this pickup. So far, with Sir Lancelot from the previous pickup, a total of 3 for 13. not bad, not bad at all. Really really happy to have a Hansel now. he will be maxed and get emblems as soon as Iā€™m done with Lianna.

11 Likes

Hunting Sir Lancelot part 3:
Season 1 are all dupes, always.

1.Boldtusks
2.Cheshire Cat (NEW) :cat:
3.Kiril
4.Boldtusk
5.CAPTAIN DIAMONDS (NEW) :dagger::gem:
6. Skarlett
7. Rigard
8. CABIN BOY PETERS (NEW) :skull: :knife:

Iā€™m very happy with this one. Iā€™ve always wanted him since day 1. His artwork, his skill sound and animationā€¦ Iā€™ve always liked him. IMO, heā€™s so much better than Hansel.

I canā€™t remember now but can clerics resists silence? :thinking: if nope, thatā€™s even better because Hansel can be negated by monks and clerics and that makes him kinda unrealiable, not mentioning he doesnā€™t survive long.

Iā€™m pretty happy with HA8 so far :slight_smile: Now, I only need Lancelot! I still miss Merlin but heā€™s not in my wishlist.

7 Likes

My first was sabina who is greatā€¦ But i donā€™t need her.

1 Like

Hunting Sir Lancelot: MISSION COMPLETE:partying_face:
Season 1 are all dupes, always.

1.Boldtusks
2.Cheshire Cat (NEW) :cat:
3.Kiril
4.Boldtusk
5.CAPTAIN DIAMONDS (NEW) :dagger::gem:
6. Skarlett
7. Rigard
8. CABIN BOY PETERS (NEW) :skull: :knife:
9. SIR LANCELOT (NEW) :crossed_swords::raising_hand_man:t2:

With nine tries, my aim is now in my deck. Will swap Boldtusks in events for him. Should help in my Epic tier scores (I hope so). He also sounds a good boy Buff Booster tournaments specially because he can make C. Colen load faster. Iā€™m pretty happy :balloon::tada::confetti_ball::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Unlike HA5 who refused to give me anything new in 30 tries, specially Schrubear who I was looking for, HA8 was very kind. :balloon:

Now I have plenty projects. Cat, Peters, captain diamonds and now, him! :crossed_fingers:t2::yum:

9 Likes
  1. Guardian jackal
  2. Merlin
  3. Boldtusk
  4. Grimm
  5. sir lancelot
  6. Gretel
  7. Wu Kong
  8. Chao
  9. Kiril
  10. Melendor
  11. Guardian jackal (dupe)
  12. Sonya
  13. Li xiu
  14. Melendor
  15. Chao
  16. Li Xiu
  17. Cheshire Cat
  18. Gormek
  19. Rigard
  20. Wu kong
  21. Little John
  22. Skittleskull
  23. Kelile
  24. Hansel
  25. Grimm nothing new todayā€¦ still waiting on g falcon
1 Like

Congrats on your Sir Lancelot and Peters @RebelForces! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada::partying_face:
Now back to HA10 and hope for Evelyn :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I swapped and got captain of diamonds. I donā€™t think i need himā€¦ Butt Iā€™m level him. He can be my forth wave of minion defense behind Grimble skadi and noor.

Didnā€™t keep tracking all the summons, my 20 HA8 have given me Hansel, Gretel, Boomer, and the cat. Still missing jackal.

Iā€™m looking for jackal, then Iā€™m going back to 3* troops. If they add some more 4* to thisā€¦ Iā€™ll come back.

1 Like

Iā€™ve recently learned that the HA8 gives not only S1 heroes, so finally researched the training, after almost year since I built the Academy
So far i did 5 tries and the result are:
Li Xiu, Chao, Falcon (dupe), the Cat (new) and Melendor (all S1 are dupes)
Missing : Gretel, Merlin, Lancelot, Peters and Boomer
Good luck to You guys

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking i can run a decent anti minion team using capā€™n o diamonds.

4 Likes
  1. Guardian jackal
  2. Merlin
  3. Boldtusk
  4. Grimm
  5. sir lancelot
  6. Gretel
  7. Wu Kong
  8. Chao
  9. Kiril
  10. Melendor
  12. Sonya
  13. Li xiu
  14. Melendor
  15. Chao
  16. Li Xiu
  17. Cheshire Cat
  18. Gormek
  19. Rigard
  20. Wu kong
  21. Little John
  22. Skittleskull
  23. Kelile
  24. Hansel
  25. Grimm
  26. Captain of diamonds (new)
    Just need falcon now

7 Likes

Congrats on your Captain of Diamonds @OGdirty1Kanobi! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

I hope that Falcon will appear for you soonest. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Time seems to be bending for me, and not in a good way. I thought I was on here just last weekā€¦

1: Guardian Jackal
3: Guardian Falcon
12: Guardian Falcon #2
13: Peters
15: Captain of Diamonds
17. Captain of Diamonds #2
20. Sabina #2

Cap oā€™ Diamonds repeated himself two pulls after I first got him, and I got Sabina again this morning.

New pulls: 4/20 (20%)
Non S1 pulls: 6/20 (30%)
Ham total: 4.0 M
Still hunting: Boomer

I vastly underestimated the time to completion for HA10. Food storage to accommodate HA9 research will be done this afternoon. Food storage for HA10 will be available next Thursday. HA8 can keep running at least that long. Where are you, Boomer?

1 Like
  1. Guardian jackal
  2. Merlin
  3. Boldtusk
  4. Grimm
  5. sir lancelot
  6. Gretel
  7. Wu Kong
  8. Chao
  9. Kiril
  10. Melendor
  12. Sonya
  13. Li xiu
  14. Melendor
  15. Chao
  16. Li Xiu
  17. Cheshire Cat
  18. Gormek
  19. Rigard
  20. Wu kong
  21. Little John
  22. Skittleskull
  23. Kelile
  24. Hansel
  25. Grimm
  26. Captain of diamonds
  27. Captain of diamonds #2 (dupe fed away)
2 Likes

I just got cyprianā€¦ I only really want jackalā€¦ So hopefully soon.

1 Like

Too lazy to format the table so enjoy this:

Still have HA8 going in the attempts to obtain the remaining 4* Challenge Event heroes that arenā€™t in my roster. (Putting thought into this, Iā€™m seemingly only missing Captain of Diamonds after the last Challenge Event gave me Chesire Cat before HA8 did.)

If itā€™s revisited down the line, Iā€™d be happy to see S2 4* heroes added and costume chances since Iā€™m also trying to collect the remaining Classic hero costumes that Costume Chamber continues to not give me.

The NEW heroes I got from here:

• Merlin
  • Sir Lancelot
  • Hansel
  • Gretel
  • Boomer
  • Cheshire Cat (Challenge Festival gave me him first)

Greatly support this and recommend for the people that donā€™t or werenā€™t able to get these heroes when the old Challenge Events were their own events. Will even suggest saving those coins every time Challenge Festival comes around and use them for the newer Challenge Events UNLESS you really like those new RARE heroes or are trying for the LEGENDARY costumes (which Iā€™d personally use the x10 pull option over coins).

3 Likes

Strangely I never thought of the HA8 retrainings having their own page, or that it would have so many contributions but there it is.

I have not done many trainings in HA8 but it has been good to me.

I got my 2nd Jackal from there (the first was from the Guardians event).
I also got my second Gretel, my second Hansel my second Merlin from there.
I have also picked up Sir Lancelot and Guardian Falcon from there.

I am still missing Captain of Diamonds, Cheshire Cat and Peters. Iā€™d even be happy with Boomerā€¦
So far HA8 has been very good to me and I wish it would be the same for HA10ā€¦

3 Likes

I presume more 4* will be addedā€¦ So as soon as o get jackalā€¦ Iā€™m cutting bait until the options are expanded.