Hero Academy level 10 - Results & Reporting

I’m currently using it for troops and trainer heroes. HA10 has more excitement (and disappointment!) factor and I shall be running it again at some point, but at the moment it would be clogging up the more useful functions. I like the super-fast feeder training levels, but they don’t half burn through materials so I have to ration them.

I started HA10 with four S1 and most of non-S1 heroes missing. I am now at my 17th retraining, got 2 out of the four missing S1 5*, but no non-S1. For now, I continue, but I will reconsider things once S4 opens or if I got all the S1 collection (Lianna!). If the S4 heroes there are so overpowered, then these old heroes may not do much good for me, and I should rather put all into troops where I am clearly lagging, and into fast levelling of those S4 heroes I manage to pull (I plan to keep paying for VIP and PoV for the additional pulls, but no other offer).

2 Likes

My Hel in the 6th retraining thinks that you should not give up HA10

6 Likes

quick 23 retrainings summary on two accounts

18 Likes

There are a lot of things you need to consider.

• How many non S1 heroes do you have?
  • How many mats?
  • How much do you summon?
  • How many feeder troops do you have?

If you already have a lot special heroes it probably isn’t a great idea to use HA10, even if you get something special it’s probably a dupe.
If you are short on mats but have a lot of heroes to lvl, more heroes probably won’t help.
If you summon a lot you will probably get some heroes in the future which are better than most you can get from Ha10.

But if you don’t summon a lot, are missing many non S1 heroes or have to many mats HA10 will maybe help you.

Troops are another big thing in the academy.
If you have enough feeder troops, you probably don’t have to train more in two levels.
And feeding troops is extremely expensive. Spending 1.2 mio every week to use HA10 is an equivalent to feeding 7-10 troops away.

No one can guarantee that you will get something useful. I’ve gotten 1 non s1 hero in 18 retrainings so far, there are some who get really lucky, but if you read the chat there are also many without any non S1 hero in months.

2 Likes

Not bad, Guardian Panther, Ranvir twins and Onatel!

2 Likes

My very first none S1 retrained Legendary
She is a new addition to my roster so very happy
Raffaele will now be put on hold at 3/70 …

40 Likes

Congrats, great hero (if you didn’t already have her).

2 Likes

I’m FTP, and my thoughts are simply this - where else in this game will I have a shot at a non-S1 hero every single week? The odds are about 5%, so yes, they suck. I’ve done 18 retrainings (number 19 finishes in about 13 hours), and so far, the only useful thing I got was my first Richard, who I naturally pulled from TC20 a couple of weeks later anyway. Still missing Elkanen, who I can take or leave. But I gotta think that first time I pull a non-S1, it’s gonna be worth it. Just please not Guardian Owl. If I really need that mechanic, I have Justice’s costume.

4 Likes

Great transformation!

Horghall → Joon
Joon → Elkanen
Elkanen → Joon
Joon → Elena
Elena → Marjana
Marjana > Quintus
Quintus → Marjana
Marjana → Lianna!
Marjana → Insarnia
Insarnia → Elkanen
Elkanen → Domitia
Kadilen → Insarnia
Insarnia → Obakan
Obakan → Azlar

I am growing more bitter and jealous by the second. Cmon i still haven’t gotten a damn non s1 5* hero!!!

3 Likes

Last 2 trainings. Will update the rest at a later time.

:hash: Input Output Total Limited Total S1 Percent Limited
1 Quintus Domitia 0 1 0
2 Quintus Lianna 0 2 0
3 Quintus Elkanen 0 3 0
4 Quintus Elkanen 0 4 0
5 Elkanen Marjana 0 5 0
6 Elkanen Khagan 0 6 0
7 Khagan Richard 0 7 0
8 Elkanen Horghall 0 8 0
9 Horghall Khagan 0 9 0
10 Horghall Elena 0 10 0
11 Horghall Justice 0 11 0
12 Horghall Marjana 0 12 0
13 Justice Joon 0 13 0
14 Elkanen Obakan 0 14 0
15 Khagan Captain Kestrel 1 14 6.67%
16 Thorne Vivica 1 15 6.25%
17 Thorne Leonidas 1 16 5.88%
18 Justice Miki 2 16 12.5%
44 Likes

Grats. That baby girl is amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hope they buff her skill back a bit. There’s no point

1 Like

Is everyone still running TC 20 along with HA 10?

I stopped running TC20 a while ago, because I was only missing one S1 5star hero (Kadilen) and already had more than enough S1 5star dupes.

I started HA10 last week:

1. Elkanen (4th) → Kadilen (1st!)

So I completed my S1 collection on the first retraining. I will continue doing HA10 because I will take every chance I get to get a non-S1 5star hero. I know it is small and I am really not expecting anything, but it is a chance.
I am a looong time F2P player, so have lots of ascension materials but lack heros worthy of ascension.

11 Likes

Oh man Miki seems to be dropping lately, grats! I hope I get one in 10 years! lol

3 Likes

I keep it solely as a food bank

1 Like

Only for food and recruits saving since I had one TC20 with billions of resourses in before HA was released so I got too lazy to detonate it.

Yes because why have 5 Kadilens when you may have 6? :person_fencing:

2 Likes

BOOM! Grats, awesome run

1 Like