Hero Academy level 10 - Results & Reporting

Fourth Retraining:

Elkanen -> Thoth-Amun

■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■… Why Thoth???

No swearing used :stuck_out_tongue: just the ol copy paste.

I mean he’s new / unique so I’ll keep him but… Of ALL the options…

Retraining Date Start Hero In Hero Out :+1: or :-1:
1 23 Oct, 2020 Clarissa (4) Domitia :-1:
2 30 Oct, 2020 Domitia Elena :-1:
3 6 Nov, 2020 Elena Elkanen :-1:
4 13 Nov, 2020 Elkanen Thoth-Amun :+1:
5 20 Nov, 2020 Joon #3 ???

News Presenter voice:
And this has been another presentation by Guvs fairly useless progress updates. Tune in again this time next week for the next fascinating installment!

35 Likes

3rd Retraining

Elkanen 》 Obakan 》 Thorne 》 Ares

Is Ares obsolete? Should I max him?

My maxed red 5* are Mitsuko, Marjana, Noor, and Tyr. Other red 5* currently at 3/70 are Elena and Azlar.

I currently have 11 Mystic Rings.

44 Likes

Congrats on Mitsuko - she is awesome, however be cautious with Snow White, because she dispels eeeeveeeerything before she hit. And ****** Cobalt also pierces her reflect :confused:

1 Like

Ares is still one of the best Titan people’s in Red. The Crit buff and attack buff are pretty amazing when combined with Wilbur & Falcon.

4 Likes

What about war attack?

49 Likes

I am using my Ares a lot. Before Tell he was my prime Paladin. Still very useful in offense (he is king in buff tournaments), but his days in def are over. Too many debuffers out there.

2 Likes
Date HA10 HA 10 In HA10 Out S1/Total
10/22/2020 Horghall Justice x1 1/1
10/29/2020 Isarnia x4 Justice x2 2/2
11/5/2020 Justice x2 Azlar x4 3/3
11/12/0202 Azlar x4 Magni x1 4/4
11/19/2020 Isarnia x3
3 Likes

No, Snow happily suicides against Mits. Just did do again 15 minutes ago.

1 Like

6th retraining:

This was my third Quintus (which I’m not keeping!)

6 Likes

First week’s result: One spare Richard became a second Elena. I don’t need more than one so not excited about that.

Phase 2 of the HA10 Project involves the spare Quintus I got this week in the Costume Chamber.

2 Likes

+1 @yelnats_24, Ares is still a total stud for titans and on offense, worth the rings all day long. Grats to you and @Guvnor and @Samydark on the non-S1 pulls (any non-S1 is somewhat exciting Guv :laughing:)

4 Likes

@yelnats_24 Congrats on Ares! :slight_smile: :muscle:

Ares was my first 5* red maxed and he´s still my raid defense tank. Not that he´s great there, but he keeps me in low Diamond if I raid everyday. No Telly here.

Great offensively - in titans, events and quests. And he was benched for wars because I don´t have a level 23 mana troop yet. But he got to fight last 2 rush wars charging in 6 tiles. So great!

What other reds do you have waiting for the rings? Only Elena and Azlar? No costumes for them?

3 Likes

Thanks all, I will max Ares as fast as possible.

Sadly, no…

There needs to be :thumbs sideways: emoji for Thoth…

9 Likes

I saw him and literally started laughing…

2 Likes

Most definitely you should max him
He really is a sleeper support hero. Nobody talking about him but his Crit buff ,Attack Buff are fantastic .

2 Likes

Initial results before I forget…
Khagan -> Quintus -> Kadilen
Have her already, so back in she goes…

It’s a shame we can’t feed in multiple 5*'s to cut the research time down.

2 Likes

Quintus into Obakan.
Academy has now semester holidays, out of food at the moment. Academy re-opens in a week or so again… then, this Obakan can learn how to become a better hero…

6 Likes

I say up the odds to 10% or 20%. Would rather have a better chance.

Cookie Settings