Hero Academy level 10 - Results & Reporting

I have a 2-13 Quintus - I started leveling him up, but as it happened, I ended up getting Kunchen so I leveled him up instead, and then things just kept happening and Quintus kept getting bumped to the bottom of the list. Jump forward to today, where I have Ursena, Kage, and Seshat all ascended. Now I have Clarissa and Sartana waiting for the next sets of Tabards, and it has become pretty clear that Quintus will never see the light of day. :slight_smile:

Then a few weeks ago, I got another Quintus from TC20, so I’m going to use the 1-1 Quintus first… then probably a 1-1 Vivica, since I have one of her maxed already and barely use her, and then the 2-13 Quintus will go. So however long it takes to get something useful out of Hero Academy 10, I will have three heroes to recycle into it.

Good gaming!

3 Likes

Started researching HA10, “withdrawing” food from my now 466-day queued TC20, dumping the recruits in one my 2 working TC11s. The frustrating thing is, it won’t allow me to do multiple research in another HA function. Now I have to wait for 2 weeks for me to do another research. To those out there waiting for their HA10 to finish construction, I think it is best not to research HA10 first but to other HA functions (I would highly suggest HA6 since the research is only for 1 day only). I am so pissed.

6 Likes

3 days to have the lvl 8. But I need to level one iron storage to lvl 10 and I have the next food storages: lvl 3, 7, 7. A plenty of time ahead…

And I have de next douples:

• Joon
  • Elena
  • Obakan
  • Atomos
  • Quintus x2
  • Mok Arr x2
  • Clarissa x3
  • Richard x4
2 Likes

I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong but I think the rule from Beta for event heroes was the same as ToL. Once they’ve been in game for more than 12 months, they will be in the available pool for HA10.

2 Likes

Only Heroes of the months are allowed who are at least 12 months old.
I am not sure about the new event 5 star heroes added last year (like Guardian Chamelon, Gazelle, etc…).

2 Likes

^^ QFT

HA done building with Iron… 12d9h to go on HA10 research.

I was kinda smart and researched HA1 and HA3 first because they’re only 1h each. But honestly they’re of little use when you have virtually no heroes left you want to level up. In hindsight I should have spent the 24h to research one of the Troop levels before HA10. Once you’ve built everything you need an Iron sinkhole. And even though the Troop levels of HA are hella inefficient they’re better than letting the Iron go to waste I guess.

So yeah, research one of the Troop levels before HA10 so you can train Troops for the 2-week period you’re researching HA10.

3 Likes

That’s what I did. But then I realized I still needed to upgrade my food storages. So I am still short on iron and cannot do troop training lol

2 Likes

1 Day per investigación

2 Likes

Hey man,

I am at HA10 currently but still could not finish the lvl10 research, you need to wait for another 18 days for me to draw my first hero there :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah I did exactly as you said, first researched HA6 and after that researched HA10 three days ago.

3 Likes

In beta test, in almost 30 retrainings I won 1 zeline, 1 gregorion, , (had 2 already so not a great catch), but I retrained 5 azlar and got Marjana, Vivica, quintus, that I didn’t get on live. is the only feedback I can give. In live current game, I need to research the 10 first. Haahahha no so quick as in beta.

6 Likes

It’s 5% chance so 1 hero every 6 months :poop:

3 Likes

That’s not how the RNG works. You can have 3 HOTM in a row or you could have only one in a year. The 5% applies to every result hero.

6 Likes

Roughly speaking yes – the odds are that you can expect about 2 old HOTM / old event / S2 per year from retraining.

There will be statistical outliers (those who get none and those who might get slightly more), but that’s the odds given that the training time is so long.

6 Likes

I have 2d 1h for level 10 on HA. It is still 14 days to research HA10 after that

4 Likes

Currently on lvl 4 HA and pushing my last iron storage up to be ready for lvl 5. I still need my food storage to go up too so I’ll be a while before I can share results. Good job to e1 that’s starting to see dividends from the big investment!!!

2 Likes

So, HA 6 ( 3* troops ) , any other level that is better for you, is the smartest way to go so u can get maximum efficiency out of HA - That’s good to know. Good advice! Ill probably do lvl 6 as well.

4 Likes

Serious question - have you considered a 3x Noor team? If I had 5 Noors and 30 rings I would create a 5 Noor team. I think that if you brought such a team against Tel/summoners it would be close to unkillable…

2 Likes

I never had considered that honestly… I do plan to keep 1 definitely. There’s still a lot of time b4 I personally am able to get HA 10 going. Rn as an aside, I am torn between saving my iron and adding to it to get to HA 6, and using the necessary iron to get my battle items together for a successful event run.
Your theory is really interesting tbh. I wonder if any1 out here has done at least a few noors.

1 Like

I would really love to see if anybody has done that.
5 minions triggering every time Tel or another minion summoner casts - and then once you get 12 tiles you can stack or stagger your minions however you want - you could get very long battles of attrition but I feel you would have such high survivability that you could just keep working the tiles until you could pick everyone off one by one

2 Likes