Hero Academy level 10 - Results & Reporting

Off topic but the reason was that the actual code name for the liberation was “Operation Overlord”

Basically its a traditional designation for an important military op/ invasion (Per the National WWII Museum); That way they could refer to the lead-up to the day and days afterwards in short-hand relating to the known date… So the day before June 6th was known as D-1; and likewise the days following June 6th were D+1, D+2 etc…

3 Likes

On-topic… are you sure this portrait is that of Lianna? :smiley:

6 Likes

Here are my results over the first quarter of the year :wink:

14 Likes

Here are my results. Just got Lianna after 2.5 yrs of playing this morning. Super stoked.

Joon → Azlar (dupe)
Azlar → Elkanen (New to my roster,kept it)
Khagan → Richard (dupe)
Richard → Elkanen (dupe)
Elkanen → Horghall (dupe)
Horghall → Justice (dupe)
Justice → Magni (dupe)
Magni → Delilah (Yes Baby!)
Richard → Vivica (dupe)
Vivica → Kadlien (New to my roster,kept it)
Joon → Kadlien (dupe)
Kadlien → Isarnia (dupe)
Isarnia → Joon (Dupe)
Joon → Alzar (Dupe)
Vivica → Lianna (New to my roster,kept it)
Horghall → ???

Will monitor it. Hoping for some more non-s1 heroes this year.

13 Likes

Didn’t you know? Mods have the ability to change the avatar and element of any hero. If @Guvnor says that the hero is Lianna, then that is Lianna even if your eyes are seeing Azlar. Besides, he said:

Just kidding, everyone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

On topic: To some or most of the posters here, I really, really, really really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, envy you for getting non-S1 heroes early on, even multiple times already.

11 Likes
  1. Justice Sartana 3
  2. Justice. Domitia 3
  3. Domitia 3 Magni 4
  4. Magni 4 Elena 4
  5. Elena 4 Richard 4
  6. Elena 3 Khagan 3
  7. Khagan 3 Sartana 4
  8. Isarnia 4 Obakan 3
  9. Obakan 3 Horghall number who cares anymore
  10. Horghall rKhagan
  11. Khagan back in
5 Likes

Me too @Ultra. :sweat_smile:

I’m still very glad @Muchacho managed to get Zim from HA10 though. I don’t know how he survived for three years with just Azlar fo red 5*.

4 Likes

What??? I may have quit if such was my case.

Fortunately, the opposite can be said on my case. Been blessed in the past with red legendaries (even HA gave me Red Hood) and rings that I am working on maxing my Khagan (soon to be my 10th maxed red 5*), currently at 4/50 with his costume version at 4/01. Still have 18 rings in my inventory. Them just old heroes. No new toys from ninja, S3, S4, challenge and seasonal events portals.

1 Like

…or at all. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Not bragging but this is my 3rd decent hero out of HA10 … so for me, for now, this building is currently worth the time, the effort and the resource.

Wishing you all lots of luck in your gaming

39 Likes

Share with us a bit of your luck. :grin::rofl:

Congrats!!!:partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

Nice Teltoc hero :blush:

I hope I’ll get Guardian Panther :purple_heart: She’s one of the heroes I’d like to get most :star_struck:

3 Likes

32 retraining and 31 consecutive weeks lost … And the ones that remain I’m afraid

5 Likes

Anyone compile all of the images? Fun to look at

If you’re ready for the real kicker a maxed Azlar was still benched over my +18-20 4’s. I had a red 5 and he was my 6th best :laughing:.

I guess that can help with perspective @Ultra. Next time you’re feeling outclassed or down about certain heroes just think back to poor old Muchacho … you could always have it worse :laughing: You’re welcome.

@SamMe Zim is like 30/80 or there abouts. Maxed soon. Emblems are a dilemma, but even a maxed unemblemed Zim is an improvement :+1:

:beers:

5 Likes

Nice luck, @JGE !! Can I swap your Kong with my RH? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Weekly report, nothing exciting, lets see how many weeks it takes me to get something interesting

4 Likes

I got my first Obakan. The collector in me is excited. Unless I pull his costume this will likely be the only time I am excited for Obakan.

I need to check my tabbards count. He is low priority, but will likely get leveled this year even.

:beers:

6 Likes
  1. Isarnia to sartana
  2. Sartana to kadilen
  3. kadilen to domitia
  4. domitia to joon
  5. joon to isarnia
  6. isarnia to Horghall
6 Likes

My last 4 transformations resulted in

1. Sartana
  2. Vivica.