Hero Academy level 10 - Results & Reporting

Most likely, yes :rofl: still I don’t have a Horghall (yet) so :wink: Got 3 Reuben waiting to get recycled.

1 Like

Haha. Actually I should not talk down about Horgall like this. He is actually useful in vfast tournaments and wars. Also in ninja tower once you get enough mana bonus, he is a beast.

1 Like

2 weeks later, another pops out. Probably my last one for the year :roll_eyes: :roll_of_toilet_paper:

Well done @ThePirateKing :clap: hope you got some rings ready with all those new reds!

40 Likes

Really impressing. Use your luck for a lottery, guess you getting rich. Make now two turn and both I got Quintus. Now I put Quintus in to be sure I don’t get a Quintus for the third time.

Have much fun with your new really good heroes

CHEERS Reder

Groot1 - Magni(1)+20
Groot2 - Justice (∞)
Groot3 - Quintus(1)
Groot4 - Elena (3)
Groot5 - Justice (∞+1)
Justice2 - Leonidas 2.
Leonidas2 - Kaghan 2.
Kaghan2 - Azlar1
Elena3 - Marjana 1.
Obakan2 - Quintus2.
Quintus2 - Joon 2.
Kadilen2 - Azlar 2
Azlar 2 - Kaghan 3
Kaghan 3 - Leo 2
Leo 2 - Anzog (Non s1)
Elena - Groot
Groot - Elk 3
Elk 3 - Joon3
Joon 3 - Kadilen ∞
Kadilen - Elena ∞
Elena - Quintus ∞
Quintus - justice
Justice - Dom
Dom - Justice

4 Likes

Do you plan to ascend her :slight_smile:

I’ve had about 14 of him, want me to send you one? Pick an option:

1. Email
  2. Snail mail
  3. Bend over …

This post quoted above on or about September 22, 2020 was my first HA10 retraining result. Since then, my HA10 has been churning heroes nonstop, providing me 3 S1 legendaries I previously don’t have. And that was how it goes, always resulting to classic legendaries. Even if it resulted to S1 heroes, I still continue feeding it with millions worth of food, hundreds worth of recruits, and several S1 dupe heroes.

Almost 8 months after, this is the result of endless retraining and crushed hope, fresh from the oven:

Not really the past HOTM or prized event heroes I wanted, but hey, I’ll take it. I have around 18 rings. Is she worth it?

EDIT: I just realized my first legendary retraining came out on September 15, as can be seen posted above 2 days after the result.

42 Likes

Congratulations @Ultra … I got Red Hood many many moon ago and got her to max ASAP. She was brilliant at the time. Even used her in my raid and war defence.
Unfortunately over time she gets used less and less. I honestly think she is a forgotten hero and definitely needs a buff.
That said I still use her in a red stack in war

5 Likes

Thanks, @JGE. I don’t have anymore fine choices of red legendaries in my bench waiting for their turn to get the rings. Currently, because of his latest buff and having his costume, I am working on the original version of Khagan currently at 4/40ish. He will be my 10th maxed red legendary hero. His costume version is already at 4/01 as I have both of his versions at 3/70 when I got his costume when it 2as introduced for the first time in the live game. My other choices are 2nd Mitsuko at 3/70, 3rd Gravemaker unleveled, 5 Reubens but one is at 3/70 while the rest are untouched. Been wanting a Black Knight or a Garnet or a Zimkitha or an Elizabeth or a Lady Loki or a Gefjon or that Villains legendary (Dark Lord…?) or costumes for both Marjana and Azlar. But alas, the game won’t give me them. But it’s alright.

After Khagan and his costume, I’ll start working on RH to 3/70. I’ll take a spin on her at that level. Another point of consideration is the embleming factor. I have shared ranger emblems to a lot of heroes that I am not able to fully emblem any of my legendary rangers.

1 Like

Yeah, there was extra materials, and a good hero for me

31st retrain and out pops Azlar. Recycled him back in.

I’ve got a good feeling about #32!

Non season 1 counter: 0/31

| :hash:| Hero in | Hero out | Note|
|-----|------------|---------|:-------------:|:------------------:expressionless:
|1| Obakan | Sartana | Kept her, 2nd purple sniper! |
|2| Obakan | Quintus | |
|3| Quintas | Leonidas | |
|4| Leonidas | Sartana | |
|5| Sartana | Horghall | |
|6| Horghall | Azlar | Kept. My first Azlar ! :grin: |
|7| Khagan | Azlar | Ok RNGesus, one Azlar is enough tyvm! |
|8| Azlar | Leonidas | |
|9| Leonidas | Khagan | |
|10| Khagan | Marjana | |
|11| Marjana | Domitia | |
|12| Domitia | Quintus | |
|13| Quintus | Richard | My first ever Richard! Yoink! |
|14| Joon | Quintus | |
|15| Quintus | Elkanen | |
|16| Elkanen | Sartana | |
|17| Sartana | Marjana | |
|18| Marjana | Sartana | 4th Sartana… |
|19| Sartana | Obakan | |
|20| Obakan | Sartana | 5th… really?! |
|21| Sartana | Isarnia | |
|22| Isarnia | Lianna | |
|23| Lianna | Isarnia | |
|24| Isarnia | Obakan | |
|25| Obakan | Justice | First Justice. Yay! |
|26| Elkanen | Richard | |
|27| Richard | Leonidas | 6 months of HA10 |
|28| Leonidas | Joon | |
|29| Joon | Khagan | |
|30| Khagan | Lianna | |
|31| Lianna | Azlar | |
|32| Azlar | ??? | |

12 Likes

Latest result:

6: Richard 4 >>> Quintus 2
7: Elena 4 >>>

4 Likes

30: Richard > Quintus

That’s 30 retrains and 30 S1 heroes. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Twenty-Sixth Retraining:
Domitia -> Azlar

Retraining Date Start Hero In Hero Out :+1: :-1:
1 23 Oct, 2020 Clarissa (4) Domitia :-1:
2 30 Oct, 2020 Domitia Elena :-1:
3 6 Nov, 2020 Elena Elkanen :-1:
4 13 Nov, 2020 Elkanen Thoth-Amun :pinching_hand:
5 20 Nov, 2020 Joon #3 Lianna # 4 :-1:
6 27 Nov, 2020 Lianna # 4 Domitia #3 :-1:
7 4 Dec, 2020 Domitia #3 Horghall # 2 :-1:
8 11 Dec, 2020 Horghall # 2 Azlar # 3 :-1:
9 18 Dec, 2020 Magni # 3 Horghall # 2 :-1:
10 25 Dec, 2020 Horghall # 2 Kadilen # 3 :-1:
11 02 Jan , 2021 Azlar # 3 Marjana # 4 :-1:
12 08 Jan, 2021 Marjana Quintus :-1:
13 15 Jan, 2021 Quintus Joon :-1:
14 22 Jan, 2021 Joon Magni :-1:
15 29 Jan, 2021 Magni Sartana :-1:
16 7 Feb, 2021 Sartana Thorne :-1:
17 16 Feb, 2021 Thorne Lianna :-1:
18 23 Feb, 2021 Lianna Quintus :-1:
19 2 Mar, 2021 Quintus Lianna :-1:
20 11 Mar, 2021 Lianna Richard :-1:
21 18 Mar, 2021 Richard Marjana :-1:
22 26 Mar, 2021 Marjana Thorne :-1:
23 02 Apr, 2021 Thorne Leonidas :-1:
24 09 Apr, 2021 Leonidas Lianna :-1:
25 16 Apr, 2021 Lianna Domitia :-1:
26 23 Apr, 2021 Domitia Azlar :-1:
27 2 May, 2021 Azlar ???

News Presenter voice:
In other news, did you know that the “D” in D-Day actually stands for Day? The operation literally is called Day-Day… :rofl:

And this has been another presentation of Guvs fairly useless progress updates. Tune in again this time next week (or the week after) for the next fascinating installment!

17 Likes

Lol just Googled it thats actually true :laughing: I had a friend as a kid we called day day

3 Likes

All my facts have been true!! :stuck_out_tongue: How dare you not believe me :rofl:

11 Likes

Lol was more out of just sheer disbelief that such an important historical day was code named “day” day :laughing: :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Off topic but the reason was that the actual code name for the liberation was “Operation Overlord”

Basically its a traditional designation for an important military op/ invasion (Per the National WWII Museum); That way they could refer to the lead-up to the day and days afterwards in short-hand relating to the known date… So the day before June 6th was known as D-1; and likewise the days following June 6th were D+1, D+2 etc…

3 Likes

On-topic… are you sure this portrait is that of Lianna? :smiley:

7 Likes