Hero Academy level 10 - Results & Reporting

Started HA10 a month ago with this results:

1. Horghall - > Magni 3
    2.Obakan - > Thorne first
    3.Magni - > Horghall 3
    4.Horghall - > Obakan 3
    5.Justice - > TBA…
4 Likes

I have been following this his thread since last year and finally my HA10 is complete and first training is done. I think I could benefit from the HA10 since there are many S1 heroes I don’t have (missing half of them) and likely won’t get much better as a vc2p

First one

Joon#3—-> elkanen#1

Alazar #2—-> ???

Might level him, I’m green starved only have mother north maxed and bertilla is my only other green 5, probably will wait to see what else I could get

7 Likes

I’ve really entirely quit now, I didn’t play at all this past week.

But I did pop in today to see my Magni #4 turned into Thorne #2…whom I tossed right back in.

Date Input Output
2021-01-15 Elkanen 3 Leonidas 3
2021-01-22 Lianna 4 Thoth-Amun 2
2021-01-29 Joon 4 Khagan 1
2021-02-05 Richard 3 Sartana 2
2021-02-12 Horghall 2 Marjana 2
2021-02-19 Quintus 2 Obakan 1
2021-02-26 Magni 4 Thorne 2
2021-03-05 Thorne 2 TBD
14 Likes

How many more long term players is SG willing to lose until they start to do something about it.

And maybe 20 more …

This makes me sad. Are you officially done enough to be added to the farewell thread? It is an end befitting an E&P legend.

12th retraining:

Results so far:
2x Marjana, 2x Thorne, 2x Khagan, Elena, Domitia, Sartana, Kadilen, Elkanen and Quintus.

P.S. Happy Birthday @TribL! :birthday:

6 Likes

An update :

25.12. 20 : Azlar - Athena!!
1.1. 21 : Azlar - Kadilen
8.1. : Richard - Azlar
15.1. : Azlar - Quintus
22.1. : Quintus - Khagan
29.1. : Khagan - Horghall
5.2. : Horghall - Elkanen
12.2. : Elkanen - Domitia
19.2. : Domitia - Drake Fong!!
26.2. : Isarnia - Marjana
5.3. : Horghall - Obakan (finally completed S1 collection)

Finally after over 3 years and 2 months I got all S1 heroes (Obakan was the last missing one for a year) I’m not sure if he’s worth maxing even with costume which I don’t have, he’ll probably be sitting 3/70 forever along with Quintus, Justice and Thorne unfortunately. He’s just not useful anywhere, even with fast mana.

9 Likes

#20 - Horghall #10 ——> Domitia (first) :heart:
#21 - Horghall #11 ——> Domitia #2
#22 - Elkanen #3 ——> Magni #2
#23 - Horghall #12 —-> Domitia #3
#24 - Domitia #3 ——-> Thorne #3
#25 - Thorne #3 ——-> Isarnia #2
#26 - Kadilen #2 ——> ???

Still only S1 heroes after 25 straight retrainings, but staying positive that someone special will come to me soon!

4 Likes
  1. Justice #4 → Leo #1 :+1:
  2. Richard #6 → Khagan #3
  3. Thorne #3 → Lianna #5
  4. Elena #4 → Isarnia #4
  5. Thorne #2 → Joon #6 It’s an improvement :rofl:
  6. Horghall #2 → Obakan #2
  7. Justice #3 → Quintus #2 :sweat_smile:
  8. Justice #2 → ??

I’ve got Quintus’ costume but won’t bother to max second Quintus. He needs emblems, and fortunately I don’t have any stockpile of Sorcerer emblems.

Hopefully re-train #8 is a good one! :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Last week I change Horghall#3 to Leonidas#2 and this week Khagan#3 to … Horghall !!

It should not be possible to recieve a hero we’ve just recycled.

Summary of first 18: picked up 2 S1 heroes I did not have (now only missing Thorne from classic S1 five star roster). Two non-S1 retrains that were Ares and a dupe Guardian Owl.

1. Elkanen # 4 => Domitia #3. Without her costume don’t really see the need for her.
  2. Domitia #3 => ???. Maybe we will complete the S1 roster.

Will you return to play S4 levels?

I extended my bad start to 0-25. I should get something for this milestone like dinner at Petri’s home.

1 Like

And at 0/100, the corporate dinner of SG dedicated to “Our Most Faithful and Most Patient Customers”, by a gold-rimmed invitation card.

At 0/1000, a dinner ordered from a Michelin-starred restaurant in your care home, along with a visit of the CEO of Zynga.

At 0/10000, probably a wreath…

Today i got quintus. That makes 27 trainings, 1 non S1 hero (Atomos) who was a duplicate. Not the best results

12 undocumented retraining (no non-S1, only a missing Elena to show for it), then:
Leo #2 → Azlar #1
Khagan #2 → Azlar #2
Azlar #2 → Richard #2
Richard #2 → Magni #2
Quintus #2 → Sartana #5
Sartana #5 → ???

I was very happy with my first Sartana, and brought her up in a haste. I was happy with my second one, too, who arrived from my TC20 exactly 2 days after the first one. I said, “whoopee, so that’s how it goes with TC20?!!”, and brought her up to 3.70. I shrugged when I got my third one, and as to what to do with my fourth one, I came to the forum to consult the situation with Hero Academy, then still in the works.

Now, as you can see, by the fifth, HA is already functioning.

1 Like

01: Azlar → Joon
02: Azlar → Quintus
03: Quintus → Obakan
04: Obakan → Vivica
05: Quintus → Vivica
06: Vivica → Magni
07: Magni → Kadilen
08: Kadilen → Khagan (last missing S1, so that’s at least a good one)
09: Elena → Obakan
10: Obakan → Magni
11: Elena → Vivica (wow, the third one in 11 rounds :roll_eyes:)
12: Vivica → …

4 Likes

Another 7 days of baking…another 20 characters of disappointment.

2 Likes

My 5th retrain ended today:

1st retrain: Quintus #3 → Elkanen #2
2nd retrain: Horghall #3 → Magni #2
3rd retrain: Horghall #3 → Joon #2
4th retrain: Justice #3 → Marjana #2
5th retrain: Quintus #2 → Lianna #2
6th retrain: Horghall #2 → ???

I still miss Vivica, Kadilen, Thorne and Domitia… and of course almost all special heroes

At least I am getting fast heroes (Magni, Joon, Lianna, Marjana) from slow ones :smiley:

5 Likes