Hero Academy level 10 - Results & Reporting

You and I are in the e same boat chasinnmarjana . I see her in other lists and after 3 plus years she just doesn’t even show . I have second result coming uesday. First was sartana 3 and I went nuts in costume chamber with 150 keys and got angry used over 8000 gems but nothing but isarnia costume and she sits at 3.70.

Hope we both gt her soon. I did get frigg on my 20th coin pull in valhala and have 1000 coins left plus I should have about 1p00 more after finishing rest of hard levels. At least I got khiona, 2 years ago she was great…lol sorry.

2 Likes

FIRST RETRAINMENT:

1. Zulag (4th) ==> Marjana (2nd)
  2. Azlar ==> TBD

I’ll keep her, awaiting for her costume.

6 Likes

After three years, finally the second Marjana :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Started HA10 a month ago with this results:

1. Horghall - > Magni 3
    2.Obakan - > Thorne first
    3.Magni - > Horghall 3
    4.Horghall - > Obakan 3
    5.Justice - > TBA…
4 Likes

I have been following this his thread since last year and finally my HA10 is complete and first training is done. I think I could benefit from the HA10 since there are many S1 heroes I don’t have (missing half of them) and likely won’t get much better as a vc2p

First one

Joon#3—-> elkanen#1

Alazar #2—-> ???

Might level him, I’m green starved only have mother north maxed and bertilla is my only other green 5, probably will wait to see what else I could get

7 Likes

I’ve really entirely quit now, I didn’t play at all this past week.

But I did pop in today to see my Magni #4 turned into Thorne #2…whom I tossed right back in.

Date Input Output
2021-01-15 Elkanen 3 Leonidas 3
2021-01-22 Lianna 4 Thoth-Amun 2
2021-01-29 Joon 4 Khagan 1
2021-02-05 Richard 3 Sartana 2
2021-02-12 Horghall 2 Marjana 2
2021-02-19 Quintus 2 Obakan 1
2021-02-26 Magni 4 Thorne 2
2021-03-05 Thorne 2 TBD
14 Likes

How many more long term players is SG willing to lose until they start to do something about it.

And maybe 20 more …

This makes me sad. Are you officially done enough to be added to the farewell thread? It is an end befitting an E&P legend.

12th retraining:

Results so far:
2x Marjana, 2x Thorne, 2x Khagan, Elena, Domitia, Sartana, Kadilen, Elkanen and Quintus.

P.S. Happy Birthday @TribL! :birthday:

6 Likes

An update :

25.12. 20 : Azlar - Athena!!
1.1. 21 : Azlar - Kadilen
8.1. : Richard - Azlar
15.1. : Azlar - Quintus
22.1. : Quintus - Khagan
29.1. : Khagan - Horghall
5.2. : Horghall - Elkanen
12.2. : Elkanen - Domitia
19.2. : Domitia - Drake Fong!!
26.2. : Isarnia - Marjana
5.3. : Horghall - Obakan (finally completed S1 collection)

Finally after over 3 years and 2 months I got all S1 heroes (Obakan was the last missing one for a year) I’m not sure if he’s worth maxing even with costume which I don’t have, he’ll probably be sitting 3/70 forever along with Quintus, Justice and Thorne unfortunately. He’s just not useful anywhere, even with fast mana.

9 Likes

#20 - Horghall #10 ——> Domitia (first) :heart:
#21 - Horghall #11 ——> Domitia #2
#22 - Elkanen #3 ——> Magni #2
#23 - Horghall #12 —-> Domitia #3
#24 - Domitia #3 ——-> Thorne #3
#25 - Thorne #3 ——-> Isarnia #2
#26 - Kadilen #2 ——> ???

Still only S1 heroes after 25 straight retrainings, but staying positive that someone special will come to me soon!

4 Likes
  1. Justice #4 → Leo #1 :+1:
  2. Richard #6 → Khagan #3
  3. Thorne #3 → Lianna #5
  4. Elena #4 → Isarnia #4
  5. Thorne #2 → Joon #6 It’s an improvement :rofl:
  6. Horghall #2 → Obakan #2
  7. Justice #3 → Quintus #2 :sweat_smile:
  8. Justice #2 → ??

I’ve got Quintus’ costume but won’t bother to max second Quintus. He needs emblems, and fortunately I don’t have any stockpile of Sorcerer emblems.

Hopefully re-train #8 is a good one! :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Last week I change Horghall#3 to Leonidas#2 and this week Khagan#3 to … Horghall !!

It should not be possible to recieve a hero we’ve just recycled.

Summary of first 18: picked up 2 S1 heroes I did not have (now only missing Thorne from classic S1 five star roster). Two non-S1 retrains that were Ares and a dupe Guardian Owl.

1. Elkanen # 4 => Domitia #3. Without her costume don’t really see the need for her.
  2. Domitia #3 => ???. Maybe we will complete the S1 roster.

Will you return to play S4 levels?

I extended my bad start to 0-25. I should get something for this milestone like dinner at Petri’s home.

1 Like

And at 0/100, the corporate dinner of SG dedicated to “Our Most Faithful and Most Patient Customers”, by a gold-rimmed invitation card.

At 0/1000, a dinner ordered from a Michelin-starred restaurant in your care home, along with a visit of the CEO of Zynga.

At 0/10000, probably a wreath…

Today i got quintus. That makes 27 trainings, 1 non S1 hero (Atomos) who was a duplicate. Not the best results

12 undocumented retraining (no non-S1, only a missing Elena to show for it), then:
Leo #2 → Azlar #1
Khagan #2 → Azlar #2
Azlar #2 → Richard #2
Richard #2 → Magni #2
Quintus #2 → Sartana #5
Sartana #5 → ???

I was very happy with my first Sartana, and brought her up in a haste. I was happy with my second one, too, who arrived from my TC20 exactly 2 days after the first one. I said, “whoopee, so that’s how it goes with TC20?!!”, and brought her up to 3.70. I shrugged when I got my third one, and as to what to do with my fourth one, I came to the forum to consult the situation with Hero Academy, then still in the works.

Now, as you can see, by the fifth, HA is already functioning.

1 Like