Hero Academy level 10 - Guessing Game

@00Nihal00 I’d gift you a Vivica. I got plenty of dupe Viv.

Pulled magni finally. Have been trying to get him for over 2 years and he was my second ha10 pull. Stoked as hell to get him. Going to be a great addition to my mom blue team.

1 Like

1 Black Knight, Ariel, Zeline, Heimdall if at all possible. My 5* roster is weak, and only Zulag for a hotm, Guardian Kong as event, Fenrir as s3. 0 s2 5*.

2 Margaret because Zulag can only turn into her…

Unfortunately, can’t get BK or any of S3 heroes from HA10. Since Ariel is from Atlantis, and Zeline is an old HOTM, they are possible to get from HA10 with a small chance.

1 Like

Thanks, well just s1/2/hotm for now. By the time I get enough iron saved up for HA 10, s3 and event maybe added. At the rate I build, I wouldn’t be surprised if the game was on s5 lol.

3 Likes

Mok-Arr is the only s2 5* I’ve drawn out of 100-200.

However, I got Hel the same draw so it wasn’t a total loss.

I’m only running ha10 for the 5%. I have every other s1 other than elena and dom, so I suppose I’d be good with those too, especially elena. Had 5 misses so far with ha10 which doesn’t surprise me.

1 Like

My heart would instantly rejoice if I manage to pull any of these following heroes from HA10:

• Evelyn
  • G Panther
  • Frida

Elemental debuff is one of the most powerful specials in the game and is extremely useful in wars and titans. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1 Like

I was hoping you got something nice eventually. It is what we should expect. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I guess is a good trade :rofl: but whyyyyy. See you in 7 days again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I can’t even get a Quintus from tc20. :joy::rofl:

@00Nihal00 Your Viv will come.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: that’s one of the aims

1 Like

There is a total of 20 S1 5*. So with 95% chance of S1 5* from HA10, there is 4.75% chance to get Viv or another particular S1 5. Pretty good odds imo.

1 Like

Not gonna tell what i want. I’m afraid to never get those because of it. Alu hat on. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

At this point, I’d really like to get Panther, as my yellow titan team is lacking. I think that hero would be the biggest impact to my roster.

2 Likes

You’re totally fine!

I have a long, long list of heroes I’d love from HA10, so hopefully I can get one or two of them in 12 months worth of re-training. That’s is, if I’m still playing in one year…

1 Like

Ta daaa!! :partying_face: for some can be meh… but this is my 1st Kad in almost 3 years of play. So ai call it a win :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

From season 1 heroes i would love marjana and joon,from Atlantis ursena and Ariel,until know i got a Richard and i put him back to retrain. An alliance member with the third retrain he took kageburado

3 Likes

I wouldn’t get too excited. In my first 8 weeks I have gotten only season 1 heros and many duplicates. I started with elkanen, which went to Elena, which went to Santana, then back to elkanen to liana, back to Santana, back to liana and now back to elkanen…current one underway but I don’t have high hopes.

Think it should keep track so you can’t get the same hero in the same string of tries but why would E and P put common sense into this…

1 Like

And now elkannen became quintus which put me back to the start as quintus was the first one I trained in this cycle. So ht is 9 or 10 weeks of wasted time and resources. Hero Academy is sadly another E and P failure i think.