🤓 Hero Academy! FAQ, Links, Guides and Discussion

Would it be bad idea to level this hero solely to get specific S1 heroes? I still don’t have Marjana, Richard and Isarnia and have an army of elf siblings. Exchanging them was my original idea for upgrading this building, but reading those numbers demotivated me a bit :worried:

Do you mean Hero Academy?

It is better than nothing. Lets just say it is better to eat stale bread than nothing.

Yes. I have a bad habit of forgetting to type words in sentences. Thanks for catching that :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I guess it is definitely better than nothing. Maybe this or TC20 might give me hero to work on.

1 Like

Sowwy :flushed:

Thank you for your dedication :blush:

So if I have 4*‘s that I don’t need and non-S1 5*’, the HA is worthless? Sound like Alchemy all over

1 Like

I don’t really plan on using this for Non S1 heroes, but in over 3 years of playing, I’m still missing 3 Top Tier S1 heroes - Joon, Marjana and Magni. I’m just going to use this to try for Joon or Marjana since I’ve got other blue snipers. I’m not betting hopes and dreams on a non-S1 hero so will use it sparingly. If I get one great, if not, whatever.

1 Like

Yes that is what we complained about with the HA but the developer ignore it.

1 Like

Worthless? Probably a bit harsh…
Not what was anticipated by the player base? Most definitly.

Many Beta Testers put forward countless suggestions about changes & improvements that could be made to the HA in order to increase its usefulness to more players; particularly long term C2P or F2P.

Ultimately tho it is the same old story. Beta Testers make Suggestions; SGG make Decisions.

My suggestions I posted to Beta are in the beta-beat thread Linky Linky Link

5 Likes

At least 5% is not zero, right?

5% and and 6 month of of ham to move up the steps. When you have 90% of S1 is it worth it? I don’r think so the costumes a a better bet but not free. So I go back 2 yr and feed worthless 4 and 5*. WHAT A WASTE. And I was hoping for something of value. :frowning:

1 Like

I did a Brazilian version and another in English. I hope to help.

12 Likes

Thanks it finally make sense. So if you have most of S1, the HA is best for raising troops?

1 Like

Hi Guvnor, hope all is well. I’m a little confused here. In a previous post I think, Zephyr had this information on :

That lead me to believe that ALL the heroes that aren’t in the highlighted Green are in the same pool, and the special events heroes in the green highlights are the ones with only 5% chance to get. To me , based on what was written , that’s what made sense. Am I wrong or was something changed? Thanks .

95% of all retraining 5* heroes results in a Classic 5* hero.

The green text indicates a change in Hero Academy during Beta.

:triangular_flag_on_post: flagging my post for possible merge with

(🤓 Hero Academy! FAQ, Links, Guides and Discussion)

3 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate it.

That was at the time of Beta Testing.

As I said, indication from staff has been that old hotm (12+ months old) are included in the possible trainings of HA10 & summons from ToL portal.

This was indicated to be a rolling phenomenon.

Green highlight indicates changes to the original beta apperances (additions) while red highlight indicates removals.

1 Like

if the time was well reduced to all levels it would have been a good building

Thanks, and sorry about my misunderstanding.

should add a possibility for s2 and event 4*

2 Likes