🤓 Hero Academy! FAQ, Links, Guides and Discussion

Hi all, one of my mates is stuck with HA8, if he clicks on the HA the level-up icon does not appear, do you have any clue/suggestion? Thank you!

Does your friend have any available builders?

Sorry, I forgot to mention, he has a builder available and all resources maxed

Do your alliance mate have a picture of this ?

Maybe he has not got enough iron to do the update ?

thank you all for your help! My friend figured it out!

1 Like

What was the solution ?

Basically, he stopped all the production and fully charged iron and food

1 Like

2021, Roster, and HA10 retraining 5* heroes

Say it all together…
… Depends on your roster and play style

Click for starting player advice

2021 and Roster

After 2x to 3x Legendary recruit training ( RT20 ) gives you a solid team of 3x unique 4* heroes in each color ( total of 15x heroes, including Wu Kong, Rigard, and Melendor ) and

15x 5* 1.1 heroes for your roster / to use as HA10 ingredients

then HA10 retraining 5* heroes is a very important option

HA10 is similar to running 8x Legendary recruit training ( RT20 ) at once

Magni & Vivica

The two very important Classic base 5* heroes are Magni and Vivica

If you do not have them, you can get them from HA10

Costume

SGG deliberately set it up most costumes so you need 2x base heroes, and 1x matching costume, for any heroes placed on a defense team for war, or tournament

Once you get an okay Classic 5* costume ( most are bad, some are truly wretched ) you can use HA10 to get a second copy of the base 5* hero ( if you do not already have two )

3* ascension items and 5* 3.70 heroes

Once you have a solid 4* 4.70 roster

And have 8x 3* ascension item per matching 6x 4* ascension item,

extra 3* ascension items are very useful for building a solid 5* 3.70 roster but

you cannot level a 5* hero, you do not have

Classic 5* 2.60 and Class quests

Without a costume, except for Magni and Vivica, most Classic 5* heroes are bad, some are truly wretched so leave at 5* 1.1 unless need at 5* 2.60 for Class quests ( looking at you red 5* Khagan )

5* 2.60 are generally better than 3* 3.50 but worse than 4* 3.60

limited availability 5* heroes mostly bad

Most limited availability 5* heroes from HA10 are bad, some are truly wretched,

but some are okay, some are good and some are pseudo 8* heroes on the right team

16+ years possibly

Running HA10 gives you another insanely small chance ( 16+ years is easily possible ) to get these okay, these good, and these pseudo 8* team heroes

Leveling

But you need to get these okay, these good, and these pseudo 8* team heroes before you can level them to 5* 3.70, 5* 4.80, or 5*+18

HA10 retraining 5* heroes is a good option when all your other options are so bad ( looking at you SGG removing Atlantis coins, and Valhalla coins, from random loot drops )

Bad heroes

SGG deliberately creates bad heroes to act as filler, and increase the games’ spend depth

This is like a television series having an entire season made of clip shows

SGG has said Classic 3* / 4* / 5* heroes will always be in summons portals for this reason

So Legendary recruit training ( RT20 ) is not great for 5* heroes, but one of the few ways to get them without micro transactions

HA10 retraining is not great for good 5* heroes, but 8x better than Legendary recruit training ( RT20 )

FIN

1 Like

Repost

see

Reposted for smartphones and future reference

FIN

1 Like

Hello everybody!

Am I understanding this correctly about HA10:

In exchange for a costumed hero, can I get only a costumed one? In other words, is there no chance to get a legendary hero who does not yet have a costume?
:slight_smile:

No whatever you put in, you have a 5% chance to get a costume if the hero you get has one.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer, @Shunt.
One in twentieth will have a Costume if there exists one. Not much :confused:

1 Like

HA08 Collection x10 ( 25x days )

Until I get Guardian Falcon ( I already have Guardian Jackal, and Hansel ), I will be collecting HA08 Epic Heroes, every 25 days ( 10x training ) to reduce my disappointment with duplicate heroes

2x Collection

Once I have Guardian Falcon, I will be collecting HA08 Epic Heroes, every 5 days ( 2x training ) until I have all HA08 4* heroes

See also

Click for quote

FIN

2 Likes

Is there an updated list with all heroes in HA?
I believe S2 heroes & other event (at the events that are retired) are available in HA10.
If there’s a link where this information is available, please share.

1 Like

If you touch the tooltip in the level in game it says all the heros you can get

4 Likes

…but only if you can use the level.

2 trainings in progress, no ? icon :cry:

I will have HA ready tomorrow & then will start leveling, but wanted a ready reckoner. :slightly_smiling_face:
Any link online?
Thanks in advance!

Here you go then :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thank you @Shunt :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, Shunt! Much obliged