🤓 Hero Academy! FAQ, Links, Guides and Discussion

Yeah you can’t research HA10 until all the food storage is fully maxed.

3 advanced to 10/10, other is 20

1 Like

I did a HOTM summon once and got one of the 3* ordinary S1 heroes. Why are they even included in there? A special summon should summon only specials, or nothing worse than 4* and 5* regular ones.

It’s especially bad that some people pay money for gems etc to do those special summons and most of the time they get low * heroes and troops.

Do you mean the tavern summon? This has nothing to do with hero academy.

are the new HOTM costumes avaible in hero academy?

Yes, but you need to be extremely lucky to get them…

sure, i saw some time ago a print of vanda without costume beingo pulled in HA, got cofused about it. the non s1 costume are random or if i get GM now i will get the costume aswell?

All costume pulls from HA10 are random. Basically, if you pulled a hero that has a costume, there is a 5% chance you will get a costume. So it is very likely that you just pull a GM but no costume.

1 Like

oooooo i see… so its 5% to a non s1. and then 5% if this non s1 has costume?

2 Likes

Correct. So the chance of getting a non-season 1 costume is extremely low. But hey, keep your hope up. Maybe the goddess of fortune will bless you soon!

1 Like

ahahahah. i will draw the optimism line in a non s01.

Does retraining lose all the levels, special skill, and emblems? If so, then I’d say retraining is pretty much worthless other than for attempting to convert a duplicate into something you don’t already have.

I think usually people put 1/1 5* duplicates there. If you put your 4/80 there you will still get 1/1 hero. It wasn’t designed to get fully ascended heroes after retraining.

Yeah that’s all it’s meant for 1/1 dupes

1 Like

Can a Training Camp be converted to Hero Academy?
I find confusing advice (some say it can whereas others don’t mention TC) on the web, hence asking here.

I am @ SH24 & will be upgrading to SH25 in a matter of days.
When I click on a TC, it doesn’t show the ‘Convert’ option.
When I click on a Farm or a Mine, it shows the ‘Convert’ option.
Hence, the confusion.

Perhaps it won’t show up until you have built stronghold 25

I originally converted a training camp, but then switched HA to a forge, having decided I need as many training camps as possible running constantly but only one forge at a time. Your needs may be different.

Thanks but the opinion is still divided.
Maybe, the option to convert TC is withdrawn?
Or the option to ‘Convert’ may show after SH25?

I would prefer TC - Initially, only intend to use HA for 2 Star feeders

HA10 - maybe 6 months down the line

I think it’s what Ruskin said, that it will appear when you have reached Stronghold level 25. It’s a long while ago for me now, and my memory is shocking at the best of times, but I’m pretty sure that’s how it works.

Mine is fully levelled and researched, but I only ran HA10 for a few weeks and then went back to running the troop and trainer hero ones. I did spend a while with the 2* feeders, burned a huge number of recruits to very good effect, but ran out of ropes all too soon.

1 Like

Thanks, Gorann!
20 characters!!!

1 Like