šŸ¤“ Hero Academy! FAQ, Links, Guides and Discussion

It would be nice if the devs threw us a bone and made a change to bake time or upped the percentage.

1 Like

Guys, itā€™s time and I need an advice: what should I convert?
Right now I have only one type of advanced buildings - Barracks (converted forge lvl 5).
So, what should I convert tor HA? RN I have:

• 9 farms
  • 3 forges
  • 4 training camps (5-11-19-20)
  • 5 mines

Loking at the long term, whatā€™s the best choice, having in mind I will probably use HA all the time, unlike some other advanced buildings.

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you need more than one forge? I donā€™t. My mines, farms and training camps run constantly, whereas my only forge does not.

I would (and did) 100% convert a forge.

3 Likes

1 forge is more than enough for me tooā€¦ :slight_smile:
I just need to pre-schedule the battle item production before challange eventsā€¦

1 Like

Cool, it was my first choice, too, but wanted to hear from long-term players. :slight_smile:

This was vehemently advocated for in beta, but to no avail. One note is that in one of the first pre-release versions, the odds were likely ~1% and didnā€™t include event heroes (I personally did 100 re-trainings in that beta and got 0 HOTM and others got similar results like 1/64 or 0/100 or 0/52 or 0/140).

I mention the old iteration in beta because SG likely believes they did throw us a bone by including event heroes and adjusting the percentage to 5%.

2 Likes

I am currently building up the HA. Which levels should I research, guessing not all of them?

You can only use two at a time, so if you plan for example to retrain your 5* heroes and train troops you only need to research the last lvl and one of the 3 troop lvls and can ignore all the rest.

2 Likes

Note that you can research and do one training at the same time, after youā€™ve researched whatever level you want to start using first. Personally I use the 2* and 3* troop levels, but I think which levels are best in HA depends heavily on play style and spending habits.

It sucks in its current format but Iā€™ll take the buff, thanks for explaining that one :grin: Not sure why you canā€™t queue up multiple trainings either, seems a little silly but :man_shrugging: maybe they are saving it for the next HA buff :upside_down_face:

In hero academy we can retrain heroes into different heroes, if I train epic heroes in hero academy, will it be epic heroes in season 2 or season 3? or just being a hero for season 1? Iā€™ve wanted Wilbur for a long time but i never got it

As stated in the OP, no. Only S1 heroes from 4* hero training.

Also note that HA8 (4* heroes) is TRAINING not REtraining.

1 Like

Oooohhh, thanks for information,i think irā€™s same like HA10 :grin:

Is this a typo???

Should have said HA8 sorry.

2 Likes

Is it possible to feed 5* leveled up hero in the last level of academy of heroes?

I have some 5* heroes that I want to try to convert to something more useful, but I a little leveled up them. I donā€™t have heroes to level up, so I feed a food from the map to them not to mess with 1* and 2* food heroes in my camp. Wonā€™t it be a problem in the future when I will be ready with buildings to the 5* heroes lottery?

Thanks.

It is possible. however, you will get back an unleveled one

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick answer.

@imironchik

Hi. May I know which leveled legendary hero are we talking about here? Is it a dupe of an excellent hero or some 5* hero very very very few liked?

Maybe accidentally leveled hero? I have accidentally leveled Thoth dupeā€¦