šŸ¤“ Hero Academy! FAQ, Links, Guides and Discussion

What 4-star-heroes one can archieve via the Hero Academy? I assume they all come from Season 1 - is that the case?

Per the OP, yes. Just S1 4* heroes are an outcome from HA8.

A shame. Then what is it good for?

1 Like

:notes:absolutely nothing :notes:

Maybe if you are f2p and still miss Wu you will get him easier with this lvl than Tc20

3 Likes

Not really. If you are f2p (I am) and able to build hero academy, you have been playing for a long time and youā€™ll have enough Wus. So I agree that it is absolutely useless.

3 Likes

I am looking for another Rigard for war so I was actually considering starting HA8 @ferg @Seymour. Anybody out there running it for similar reasons?

Do you still use Tc20 to produce 5* heroes or as foodbank? If so I wouldnā€™t start using HA8, you will get rigard sometimes, and even if you donā€™t you will get him eventually from summons.
I would use HA for something different, maybe troops, you will benefit more from better troops than from a second rigard.
But thatā€™s just my thoughts

3 Likes

Nah, I stopped TC20 unfortunately, been trying to feed away all my troops so itā€™s using up a ton of ham :pig: I was hoping costume chamber will give me another but Iā€™ll have to look at other methods of getting one now

So how is your HA progress? Still confident to start retraining at HA10 this month?

After 8 Trainings I finally got a purple mana troop! \ :grinning: /

HA 9 troop retraining
1 yellow crit green crit
2 blue crit green mana
3 purple crit green crit
4 green crit yellow crit
5 yellow crit green mana
6 blue crit green mana
7 green mana yellow crit
8 yellow crit purple mana

Now onwards to 2 more purple and 2 more red mana troops!

7 Likes

Ugh. I just started my first retraining (green mana - I had 6). I also need a purple troop (and yellow, but I at least have 1 yellow now).

My last food storage will be done tomorrow morning, Iā€™ll start researching 10 then. And I now have 40 ETTs waiting for ninja tower.

1 Like

Good luck with that troop re-training, it takes a lot of patience - just like HA10 :sweat_smile:

Are you sure about those EHTs for the ninja portal? I think it requires those special ninja coins that you can slowly accumulate from the ninja tower missions.

edit: Right, I remember now using all of my EHT (approx. 13) in the last tower, and got Sapphire, Shale and 2x Ametrine

Iā€™m at HA7, AIS are done, I have a few more house levels to do and Iā€™m working on the food storages now.

I havenā€™t done the math but it should be between end of the year and mid January. Well within less than a year of time, as I began the last week of Feb 2020

Troop tokens, not EHT. The troop portal gives a 15% chance for 4 star troop instead of 10%. Sure, that extra 5% is ninja troop, but I think theyā€™re still better than a 3.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know that the ninja troops added 5% chance for 4* troops on top of the regular 10%. Thanks a lot!

Has anybody found a reasonable use for the ninja troops by now?
Since I still need some more mana troops and donā€™t have enough 4* troops for re-training these ninja could come in handy for re-training.

How I use mine are:

• In titan fights when I have a large stack. Use my troops per the chart on above link
  • Many war hits in a stack when I want to boost the damage up

Per that thread above:

1 Like

Hi. Regarding retraining of 5 star heroes. Is it completely random which hero that you get? Like a 95% chance to get a Season 1 hero, and a 5% chace to get previous Hero Of The Month etc.? Its not like you can specifically retrain e.g Tarlak into Hel?

Iā€™m 99.9% sure that it works this way, but earlier tonight, a guy said that i could look on this forum to see which hero that could be retrained into another hero, so i just wanted to ask here to be sure.

From level 7 to 10 you need 33 days, the research time itself is 14 days. That means you can only use HA10 47 days after you start upgrading HA from 7 to 8.

You could start using it at late January at the earliest (not counting the AFS which I donā€™t know what level they currently are) but if you donā€™t start building the HA now, it would take into early February or even mid February depending on the current level of AFS.

It is a bit faster than my previous calculation (late February). Seems you manage to make it faster with gem skip.

Yes anytime my iron is full I gem skip the cheapest build.

Yes, it works like that.
You put a 5 star hero (and some other thngs) in, and after 7 days you get a different unleveled 5 star hero out. 95% of the time, it is a S1 hero, and you have a 5% chance of it being either a HOTM (that is at least 1 year old), a S2 hero or an older event hero.

You do not have any influence overwhich hero you get as a result. It does not matter what kind of hero you put in (e.g. a HOTM, S1 etc.) or if it was already leveled or not. What that guy said isnā€™t true - it is not possible to retrain for any specific hero.

1 Like