šŸ¤“ Hero Academy! FAQ, Links, Guides and Discussion

Sorry, couldnt see it in the back-readā€¦ what level of adv food storage and adv iron storage do i need to research/use/level up HA10

To build HA10, you need:
3 Advanced Iron Storage Level 10 + 2 Iron Storage Level 20

To research HA10, you need:
3 Advanced Food Storage Level 10 + 1 Food Storage Level 20

To use HA10, you need:
1 Advanced House Level 2 + 3 House Level 20

5 Likes

Food storage is at A1/20/20/20 and Houses are at A1/20/20/15

1 Like

Yes last week of Feb. in my rough calculation Iā€™d figured Iā€™d get there by late December, but even if Iā€™m off by a month thatā€™s still less than 11 months to getting HA10 running.

I will do the calculation with the new info:

• Hero Academy from scratch to Level 10: 55 days
  • 1 Advanced Iron Storage Level 5 to Level 10: 35 days
  • 2 Iron Storage level 20 to Advanced Iron Storage Level 10: 2 Ɨ 47= 94 days
  • 1 Advanced Food Storage Level 1 to Level 10: 47 days
  • 2 Food Storage Level 20 to Advanced Food Storage Level 10: 2 Ɨ 47= 94 days
  • In progress Stonghold Level 21 to Level 22: 5 days
  • Stronghold Level 22 to Level 25: 35 days
  • 1 Advanced House Level 1 to Level 2: 2 days
  • 1 House Level 15 to Level 20: 8 days

(55+35+94+47+94+5+35+2+8) = 375 days without VIP 怋 187.5 days with VIP if you have infinite iron, but:

That will make it longer.

You also need to research HA10 for 14 days, you can do it at the same time you build the remaining houses (that will save (2+8)/2= 5 days). So you will need at least 196.5 days.

As now is middle August, the fastest you can use HA10 without using gems is late February/early March. As you start to play in the last week of February, that means 1 year after you start playing.

Double that ammount for those without VIP and you will get 2 years.

Seems I am correct. :grin:

2 Likes

Will update when I get there and weā€™ll see. Will probably do some minor gem skips here and there.

With gem skip you could be faster than 1 year.

Keep in mind that the only necessary building that you can build while researching the HA10 is the houses.

I left my houses for later until I have build the HA10.

Thatā€™s a good strategy. The balance is always important, itā€™s just as much an issue to have your iron full while waiting for long builds. One strategy may be to research one of the troop building HA levels as you go and then you can bank iron there so as to never run out along the rest of the way.

2 Likes

HA10 requires gems? Tell me it isnā€™t soā€¦

No gems needed for usage of any levels of Hero Academy.

1 Like

It was about gem skipping to cut the build time.

2 Likes

I was just thought the same. (Upgrading the houses during the research time of HA10.).

And as we will need to upgrade lot of buildings there will maybe some time, when you will not able start the next upgrade right after another update is completed as it is finished overnight, and you loss a few hours due to this.
This lost time for those many uprades can take a few days in total.

2 Likes

Thanksā€¦ im far off from the adv food storages. Always thought that i could use the food before the storage fills up.

1 Like

Yes to deal with the overnight loss you can either set alarms and wake up mid sleep to start the next build or gem rush the build and start the next one before sleeping. Iā€™ve done both.

The gem cost for 6-7 hours is usually too high for me.
So I always try to calculated the expected end time and plan the upgrades accordingly.
As I result of it. Once the current advanced iron storage will be completed, I will not work on HA6 as it would end when I am sleeping, so I will upgrade my last adv level 8 iron storage to level 9.

1 Like

Wow! You are a dedicated builder.

If my building finishes overnight, I will lose a few hours on my one builder because I prefer to stay asleep. :sweat_smile:

Well it doesnā€™t take more than a minute to go in, do the new building. Usually have to get up in the night to use the restroom anyway so why not? Then right back to sleep. Itā€™s going to take months so if you can save a few hours here and there it adds up, plus the work I do have during this time is very time flexible so I donā€™t have to keep working hours or anything, I can more plan my day around the game haha

1 Like

0.0025 or 0.25% per run

Here is how i use HA for now. Happy with the results.

4 Likes

There are about 20 Season 1 five star heroes, and you could not get the original hero back, and you have 95% chance to get a S1 hero.
So if you start with a S1 hero, then you have 5% chance to get a specific S1 hero.

You get maybe 0.25% chance to any non S1 heroes, but I do not know the exact number of available non S1 heroes.

Update:
As per the second post there about 50 non S1 heroes available.
So there is about 0.1% chance for any non S1 heroes.

@DBC