šŸ¤“ Hero Academy! FAQ, Links, Guides and Discussion

12ā€¦ Days countdownā€¦ Let the games begin

1 Like

sry, if i missed it, what is the cost to change a building to hero academy, just trying to make sure i have enough iron

In the OP. Under the Building Costs and Requirements section.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Summons are ridiculous

This is my situation. 3 years in and still no Joon or Liana (or Elena, but who cares there), while Iā€™ve gotten a glut of Obakans, Horghalls and Khagans. Iā€™ll get a 5 star out of TC20 maybe every 2 to 3 months, even with 3 always going.
Hoping HA10 will finally fix this, but Iā€™m completely expecting to be stuck in an Obakan->Khagan loop of death.

7 Likes

With 3 always going you should have got 3 5* every 2 months unless your fortune is bad.

Hopefully that bad fortune will not infect your HA.

1 Like

Where is the thread to fix hero academy I canā€™t find it

1 Like

Lets create it @FrenziedEye

1 Like

Brilliant summary! Many thanks for your hard work on this!
Guess most of the players wait until April 2021 for a chance to get Telluria :rofl:

4 Likes

Why would they wait? The longer it is, the more dilluted pool, less chance to get Gravemakerā€¦

Afterall, no queueing in HA10ā€¦

1 Like

I understand that you donā€™t want people to feel like they max out too quickly, but the times for building high-level buildings are so long that it makes me feel like itā€™s not worth it. Even if I am OK with putting up with a 7 day timer on HA10, itā€™s going to take me 4-5 months to build it. Thatā€™s not accessible to free/low-pay players.

4 Likes

Welcome to E&P.

Message me on Line (@modernthinker) if you want a recommendation for a game thatā€™s much friendlier and engaging.

Thatā€™s me :slightly_smiling_face:
I think Iā€™ll manage it.

But I do agree, itā€™s completely unnecessary

3 Likes

Newer free/low-pay players to be precise.

You are old timersā€¦ :roll_eyes:

I think I can do it in around 3 months.

2 Likes

Has it been made already? Lol

1 Like

You are the ambassador :wink:

Ok how do you want us to word it

Fix the Hero Academy.

We request:

• Better odds of a non-classic 5* re-train on HA Level 10

• Better ways of making use of multiple duplicate heroes (particularly duplicate heroes of the same hero)

• Reduced build times

• Reduced resources to upgrade to HA Level 10

• Reduced re-train times

• Retraining 3* hero with chance to become non-S1 3*.

• Retraining 4* hero with chance to become non-S1 4*.

• Retraining non-S1 hero will only result in another non-S1 hero with the same rarity.

(Should we quantify what we want eg exactly how many days)

17 Likes

Sneak in this too :smile:

1 Like

just wowā€¦

And people donā€™t get why players are so distraught by this featureā€¦

Well done sg, well doneā€¦:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Anyways itā€™s at this point probably one of the biggest wastes of time, resources, and gems in the game. I would advise anyone against building/researching HA10

As this is in the guide category, figured Iā€™d throw in a helpful tip like it isnā€™t already obvious enough

All Iā€™ll say on it so to not derail the thread into another rant thread and keep it an informative threadā€¦

16 Likes

Also:

• Lower the cost and training time of HA7 (trainer hero training) and increase the odds of higher-rarity trainer heroes, until itā€™s worth using at some point, likely for training level 60+ heroes
  • Lower the cost and time for all troop training options (except HA9) so it doesnā€™t take two decades to train troops to high levels.

Alternatively:

• Institute some sort of trade-in reward, similar to alkashards, that can be traded in for epic hero tokens, epic troop tokens, Atlantis coins, Valhalla coins, costume keys, tavern coins, or challenge coins.
7 Likes