Hero Academy! Can we please have more information?

Never will give gems on this ridiculous building, the AL wass just the biggest disappointment on this game, I wass expect much more from her.

7 Likes

I agree. @Dai007 explained that 9 was the best level of the Alchemy Lab and I tend to agree. But at a cost of 150 gems and the odds so low, I honestly doubt it’s better than this.

And you don’t even need to work hard for that.

I think it’s shameful that SGG requires gems for the AL.

14 Likes

These will never ever give the 4* mat

1 Like

True, but ignoring the Gambler’s fallacy, at 5% odds, AL will give you a 4* mat after 20 weeks and 3000 gems. I don’t see how that’s any better.

I never said they were, but I still believe you will get a guaranteed mat out of AL before you ever get a 4* mat from those offers. I don’t use AL nor purchase those anyway

That does sound useful, but levels 2 and 5 are also handy. You can run the transmutes simulataneously with the level 9 one, they cost no gems, and you can turn basic healing potions into Mana Potions, Banners, and Axes (level 2) and Turtle Banners (my choice, but whatever) into Super Antidotes, Bombs, Revive Scrolls, and Dragon Banners. If you run both at once, you’ll crank a little over 100 alkashards every day.

For me, I generate a fair number of the items I actually use by burning the ones I don’t, plus free alkashards. (I actually craft basic healing potions and turtle banners for the sole purpose of giving them to the alchemist shop.)

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try that as well

Is there any news on when or if it will be available soon? Would really love being able to have option to reroll a Duplicate character into a new one. Thx

Afaik should go to beta this month. That’s all we know. No official release date yet

1 Like

So in about three months you will have 10 thousand alkashards.

What can you do with those?

Correct me if I’m wrong (I don’t use the lab, currently), but isn’t this SUPER inefficient ham-wise? Per the AL FAQ on this here forum:

Lab lvl 2 costs 42,000 ham to convert a 1* battle item to a 2* battle item. That’s twice as much ham as it costs just to craft a mana potion in the forge.

Lab lvl 5 costs 73,000 ham to convert a 2* battle item to a 3* battle item. (But there probably aren’t any 3* battle items that you’d actually want to make in the forge, which also require ham to make.)

I guess if you literally have nothing else to do with that ham, or you’re dealing with a Midnight Roots shortage for Mana Pots and Bombs, then this makes some sense, but man… those ham costs are outrageous!

7 Likes

I think we can all agree that AL is a disappointment.

5 Likes

Attempt to get another damn Tabard. I need so many of those…

I suppose maybe? But I literally have millions of food stored in my
training camps and most of my heroes are fully leveled. It’s not
like I have a shortage. (The only shortage I have is iron.
Constantly.)

The primary reason is to save on rarer items (midnight roots) and
Orichalcum. I use revive scrolls for emblem missions and a couple
others, and I hate to waste orichalcum on anything other than
tornadoes.

Again, for me, finding stuff to spend food on is a GOOD thing. (101

days of training in TC 20, 424 days in TC11, and two currently
running uncommons.) I’m not sure how anybody has a shortage. Maybe
because my farms are all 20, except for level 10 and 6 advanced?

One tabard every three months doesn’t seem worth the trouble to me, but I hope I’m wrong.

Imagine saving up shards for 3 months (never mind the rotation of rare quests cycle 2 months or so) for that tabard you’re so desperate for and you finally get enough alkashards to trade them in for…

your 17th rings when you have 0 red 5* cards to ascend.

Talk about a bummer.

Anyways, about the Hero Academy. Um, yeah. It’s an academy of heroes? They do training stuff. You know, over a period of time for game things. You get the picture. What more do we need to know? When? Soon!

In the words of Brad Pitt as Dr. Anthony Fauci, “If you were going to tell a friend ‘I will be over relatively soon’ and then showed up a year and a half later, your friend may be relatively pissed off”

4 Likes

Leveling heroes and troops, applying emblems, crafting stuff for events… Somehow there’s never enough ham. All my buildings are maxed, so I have plenty coming in, but it all somehow finds a way to go back out!

3 Likes

Given that I’ve only found 12 in a year and a half, it sounds decent
to me.

Considering you’d get 9 tabards in year and a half from Morlovia alone that’s some really bad luck.

Or I am too lucky, considering I average about 2/month between the special quests, elemental chests, and various loot. I just maxed Clarissa and she was my fifth dark hero since I started last February. That’s 30 tabards in 15 months for me and plenty of teammates say they average even more.

Something is off.