Hero Academy! Can we please have more information?

I already did:

And:

Last year there is atlantis coins from completion. After it finished, there comes AR, chalenge coins, and costume keys to compensati it.

@Obsidian

If you read my original post instead of what others said, you will know that I put on the detail and correct number. Not misleading.

It is another person who start saying 3.3 pull per month.

They could invent a 5* trainer hero and have the last level give us 5* trainer heroes 50% of the time :scream:

1 Like

Then we will have to decide eat it as a feeder (10.000 XP) or reuse it for HA :rofl:

1 Like

It would be nice if you could adjust your language.

Nobody talks about giving away heros behind a paywall…we talk about the SMALL chance to get a non vanilla 5* for one or more 5*'s plus time plus resources. ( no gems)

What PtP gets mostly is TIME! This may come in the form of bought summons, ascencion mats, food, other resources, time and so on.

Now you are geting closer. :smile: Atlantis coins or event coins would give a chonce for non vanilla heros.

We will see what finally will happen. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Arent we forgeting something? :smile:
To get this advantage you have to summon a 5* at first with exactely the crappy odds we have now! :smile:

To this i answer: Atlantis!!! :smile:

1 Like

They will not allow you to reroll 5* heroes in to heroes previously hidden behind a pay wall. Anyone who even thinks this is plausible needs to take a breath, drop the entitlement and rethink the logic behind this decision. This will never happen, ever. Best you come to terms with that now.

The best you could hope for here is a reroll in to a different S1 5*. This is something that would be interesting for F2P players who are still missing some S1 heroes or would like dupes of some of the better ones. I.E. second justice for a second Joon is a trade most people would take. This holds good value for F2P and very little value for P2P without being detrimental to the paying customers past and future expenditures.

This is the absolute best case scenario…

If, and this is a big if, they would give players a means to procure heroes that were previously only available through summons at very low odds for free expect that the way to get them will also feature very low odds and have equally high chances at bad results. If paying real money to try and get these heroes gives you the chance to get a Renfield then I fully expect the free alternative to do the same and probably at worse odd or at a high " free " cost.

Other possible implementations that would be reasonable without breaking the game :

• Training season 2 heroes ( IE a TC20 that produces season 2 Heroes ). If this is implemented expect there to be an atlantis coin cost that is lower than a summon. IE 100 coins can be 1 pull immediately for free or 5 or so trainings that take recruits and food and a lot of time. Possibly with multiple levels. TC 12 version, TC13 version and TC20 version with scaling costs.

Hotm’s and event heroes will remain hidden behind summon portals. For that reason I think it would be a good idea to ALSO ( I cannot stress this enough ) give people the option to trade 5* and 4* dupes in to summoning opportunities that increase how often a F2P can summon and increase theior odds of getting HOTM’s and event heroes. This is your best case chance of getting event heroes and HOTM’s. If this isn’t added then you will be left with nothing.

I think the best we can hope for is for HA to feature a reroll for S1 heroes. A TC 20 for S2 heroes ( maybe S3 ) and a way to turn useless dupes in to sufficient summoning opportunities that increase the odds of getting event heroes and HOTM’s for F2P players.

If you still wouldn’t be happy with the above then your wishes just aren’t realistic which is basically the executive summary of the last 100 posts. People with unrealistic expectations discussing why they want something that wont happen anyway and that anything other than what they want would be considered terrible.

1 Like

Sorry Ela, but even though you can get them in atlantis it is still at terrible odds and still requires you to pay lots of real money. If you want on old HOTM it will cost you more than it would for someone who got them when they were featured originally.

If you want an old HOTM right now you get one shot every year to get them and you would realistically need to spend a small fortune to get them. You can’t just make something like that free. It makes no sense

I would love that.

This is what SG did and one thing that I complained in another thread.

The new heroes keep getting stronger than the old one. It devalue the old one, make them obsolete and sometimes irrelevant.

1 Like

We would have to discuss the meaning of free if I read this sentence. :smile:

At the end of the day it boils down to the following:

If you get a direct conversion or a conversion into Atlantis coins can be the same if you fiddle with the conversion and coin odds. :smile:

Of course the conversion and the coin version should include time and resources but no gems.

If hero academy comes out either way with a resonable probability ( what is reasonable ? :smile: ) I will be very happy!

I still think it might be direct conversion because this gives SG the chance to convert same star heros into same star other heros.

So let’s just hope SG gets therir stuff together and develops a HA that actually benefits FTP in a noticable amount! :smile:

1 Like

Idk how it will be released…
But all f2p players I know have lots of 4* Am and are short on heroes…
P2w players are flooded with heroes and short on mats…
So using 4* Am’s to get 1 rare 5* hero would be the more f2p friendly as possible…
P2w won’t change their precious 4Am to convert in a random rare 5hero (past hotm/event/Atlantis) that they probably already have and will save mats for the upcoming new heroes…

3 Likes

I’m not sure if you are trying to take the “Miki” out of us or if you are serious. It’s a terrible idea. I’m starting to think you are a programmer working for SG trying to convince people this is the way to go. One thing is for sure, do that and SG can close shop overnight, many are waiting to see if there will be some incentive to keep playing that bring some hope and fun back into the game. Everything is already behind a paywall. C2P & P2P already lost interest. People want & need a way to make headway, not to be frustrated even more. I’m sure a F2P will be happy to pay some Gems to transmute a 5* into another with a reasonable chance at a S2 or HoTM. F2P earns roughly 300 Gems per month, so not too friendly, but at least it’s better than losing a 5* and getting a 1.5% shot at a random hero.

5 Likes

The problem with that is:
Before implementation, we are short on heroes…
Aftet implementation, we are short on AMs…

After further thinking, I got 10 4* AMs every month, if that translate to 10 rare 5*… that would be to good to be true…

1 Like

Not really… I’m not saying a bunch of them but 2/3… But f2p I know playing around 2 years have 15+ of each 4Am and no hero to lvl…
F2p have few roster space so they feed 5
dupes from ct20… How changing 5* heroes would be better for f2p…
To build HA it takes a new player around 1 year if not more… A f2p player after 1 year will have 2/5 5*heroes max…

What is that idiom?

Honestly, it comes to my mind that @bobiscool might be a staff who want to test how the response from forum users will be if that system is implemented :rofl:

3 Likes

Taking the Mickey ( Mickey Bliss, Cockney rhyming slang), taking the Mick or taking the Michael is another term for making fun of someone. These terms are most widely used in the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia.

in short:

It means to tease or make fun of someone . It is usually meant in a lighthearted or fun manner, not to ridicule or bash.

1 Like

Are you saying 2/3 5* AM will become a rare 5*?

That still means 3 to 5 rare 5* hero a month for me… isn’t that too many heroes?

Make it 1 month training time… F2p won’t bother waiting 1 month to get 1 hero

Many avoid the Forum like the plague because if you say anything that don’t fit the repetitive propaganda you will be ridiculed. Line & Facebook groups give a true reflection of what people think, feel and plan.Ie: Bad boards, etc. If you repeat it long enough & loud enough people will buy it, yeah, maybe before we had social media. People are tired of the manipulation on top of RNG

2 Likes