Hero Academy! Can we please have more information?

Don’t see any particular issue with either functionalities myself. I’ve not really posted how I think a HA should work with the exception of expressing the desire troops will still be able to be trained and some idol rambling around New Year in which I try to find a compromise solution for the Devs regarding duplicate trade-ins that wouldn’t require a HA (think it was Point 2 in my title post here: 3 New Years Solutions )

I personally have more of the 5* heroes that are available than I have missing 5* heroes. From this position I think it is a shame that SGG has made hero acquisition as hard as they have as really variety is the spice of life and it is more fun playing with more options and as such I feel this is the biggest missed point in the game as that making such experiences more accessible would have made a much larger C2P following and the potential fanbase to spawn a full on franchise but anyway the game won’t ever go down that route but I would definitely urge people to think more about adding more fun and options to people’s game play rather than ensuring nobody gets any benefit at all.

The truth is that even in generous scenarios of including event or season 2 heroes it is often the case that F2P would still be advantaged more as the simple fact is that the more variety of heroes you have in a roster the harder it is to get something new you don’t have as there are fewer heroes remaining. An F2P who only has Classics has a lot more to gain even from moderate offerings if they have a large pool of heroes they’ve not got available versus say a P2W player who may only just be missing 1 of them.

8 Likes