Here comes the little giant survey ☺

S A N D E M P I R E

• should be removed
  • should not be removed

0 voters

I would like to elaborate. It needs hero rework. Heroes are crap

Voted “should not be removed,” but just because it’s an opportunity to use free EHT’s if there’s a good hotm at the same time, and getting Rana, Roc or Yunan is still better than getting Obakan, even if they suck pretty bad.

Luckily, I won’t have to do it, as I got Kara on my 4th ninja pull. I’m done pulling for the month. Currently f2p, so I basically only summon when there’s a good hotm and stop if I get it.

7 Likes

Voted no… It’s event like any other, it has some nice loot, which is valuable for f2p people. Heros are not the best, but it’s not all about summoning anyway.

7 Likes

I voted no.
It shouldn’t be removed, plenty of loot and avatars available to have by everyone F2P C2P etc
It’s relatively easy
But it needs reworking, especially the heroes in the portal… beef them up to make them more relevant
Just my two pennies worth

5 Likes

Though the heroes are less loved compared to the other seasons… I say keep it, has a nice unique mechanic… decent rewards…. Nice change of pace

Now it’s a month long too, which is plenty of time to finish it

7 Likes

Good point. Not sure why, but I completely forgot about the loot. Another reason to keep it.

1 Like

Voted to keep. Its a nice relaxing event however I agree the heroes need work. The costumes just weren’t enough to make this portal more desirable

1 Like

Keep the stages ditch the portal. Or improve the base stats of the uncostumed heros. Hell papyros belongs in this event more than in SV.

2 Likes

Voted no even though I find the grind tedious.

It’s another free Darts.

Rewards are not as bad for the effort needed. And we have 28 days. No rush.

1 Like

Maybe just mix in 3 need desirable heroes… Fixed.

“Replaced” might be a compromise. I like the 4 week events. Should be a couple more. Maybe 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.

Should be reworked! Staff is too lazy sometimes. The heroes are horrible.