Help with Red Stack for Green Titans

Currently taking on 6*/7* titans. I’ve been fortunate to have a lot of strong Red Heroes and Tarlak. I just pulled Guardian Falcon. So now I’m wondering how I should stack my team for green titans. Do I keep Tarlak on or run Mono Red once Falcon is maxed? While the math may point to an obvious answer, I’m unsure of how the math works with Wilbur+Falcon’s defense down. ie would the addition of one more red instead of Tarlak w/ Wilbur + Falcon defense debuffs outweigh Tarlak’s attack buff?

Heroes I have (atk)(strong tile damage on green)
Scarlett+15 (835)(1670)
Sir Lancelot (756)(1512)
Colen+9 (758)(1516)
Mitsuko (711)(1422)
Wilbur (605)(1210)
Boldtusk+5 (603)(1206)
Guardian Falcon (552 once maxed)(1104)
Tarlak (824)

Mono Red Teams

Falcon/Wilbur/Scarlett/Lancelot/Colen (elemental + normal defense down)
7012 combined attack with no specials active and strong tile damage
9266 combined attack w/ Lancelot active and strong tile damage

Falcon/Wilbur/Scarlett/Boldtusk/Colen (elemental + normal defense down)
6706 combined attack with no specials active and strong tile damage
9924 combined attack w/ Boldtusk active and strong tile damage

Mitsuko/Colen/Lancelot/Scarlett/Falcon (elemental defense down)
7224 combined attack with no specials active and strong tile damage
9479 combined attack w/ Lancelot active

4 Reds + Tarlak

Tarlak/Wilbur/Lancelot/Scarlett/Falcon (elemental + normal defense down)
6320 combined attack with no specials active and strong tile damage on reds
15752 (14104 from red) combined attack with Lancelot and Tarlak active and strong tile damage on reds

Tarlak/Mitsuko/Colen/Lancelot/Scarlett (no defense down)
6944 combined attack with no specials active and strong tile damage on reds
18398 (16750 from red) combined attack with Lancelot and Tarlak active and strong tile damage on reds

Tarlak/Boldtusk/Colen/Lancelot/Scarlett (no defense down)
6728 combined attack with no specials active and strong tile damage on reds
16,685 combined attack with Boldtusk and Tarlak active and strong tile damage on reds

Sorry for the long post, but it was interesting to actually see the math worked out. Leaning towards the Tarlak/Wilbur/Lancelot/Scarlett/Falcon lineup. Thanks in advance

This looks like titan killer machine. All buffs stack all together - tarlak’s dmg increase, Wilbur def +/- and red debuff from falcon…I’m curious what numbers you can get with this bad boys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wilbur and Falcon will stack against red tiles and direct damage skill.
Wilbur bring titan to -44% standard defense.
Falcon bring titan to -54% defense against fire tiles and direct damage skill.
So for red tile, it become titan defense -98%.

I have try my non maxed teams:
BT(4.xx) - Wilbur(4.xx) - Falcon(3.xx) - Anzogh(2.60) - Wu(4.xx)
BT(4.xx) - Wilbur(4.xx) - Falcon(3.xx) - Anzogh(2.60) - Scarlett(3.60)
Titan *6 or *7 (I forget), Max I get 67k damage. I don’t remember I use mono or with Wu.

Titan *8 rare green, I get 40k damage hit with mono red last time. This time all maxed except Anzogh and Scarlett.

1 Like

Tarlak Wil BT Falcon Scarlett

1 Like

On guardians I was pulling for Falcon for this reason. Would have loved to have gotten Panther to pair with Seshat, but was pleased to get Falcon (and Miki :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Lucky you :slight_smile: my pull was limited somehow to jackal, who stacks perfectly with joon :slight_smile: no bonus thought. Maybe fortune will smile to me some other time.

I thnk you made the right choice. Mitsuko just isn’t that great on titans.

So I finally had a Green Titan come up (6 star). Ran Tarlak/Wilbur/Falcon/Boldtush/and Scarlett+18 (865 atk!). Falcon is still unmaxed 3/27 but at 8/8 special. With everyone’s buffs and debuffs running, each red tile was popping at 2k+ and saw a random critical tile hit for over 4k! Did 50k damage on a board that wasn’t real red heavy.

1 Like

Had a 7 star green. Swapped out Miki for Tarlak.
Mini/wilbur/falcon/boldtusk/Scarlett
Averaged over 65k per attack over 6 attacks

1 Like

@ArchitectAssassin how many people do you have in your alliance?
Your hits are great but you have 18+ hours left.
Why would you flask?
You prevent other members from getting their flags in and likely getting B grade loot tier.

I think OP just got a high from making big hits. Hence, the flask. :rofl:

ha. No, just happened to level up on that titan. But it was awesome to have 2 hits that beat my previous personal best

Just set a new personal best with Miki Wilbur Falcon Sir Lancelot Scarlett. Had been running boldtusk instead of Lancelot, but decided to forgo the healing for the higher attack stat

2 Likes