Help with rare green tank for tournaments!

Hi firends… I am preparing my teams for tournaments, in this case working with the rare ones (embleming them). I have questions about wich is the best for each kind of tournament (when red heroes aren’t allowed). Here are the heroes I think could be tanks… So my question is…
1 - The best tank for bloody battle?
2 - The best for rush attack?
3 - The best for buff booster?

Empires-and-puzzles-BETA-Costume-Friar-Tuck

1 Like

Tuck (without costume) or By-Ulf for Rush

Brienne for Bloody (Shrubbear might be good too)

Tuck (no C.)/Shrubbear/By-Ulf all should be good for buff

1 Like

Hi Jamir,

Here are my thoughts…any reason you need a green tank?

For tank here’s what I’d recommend:

Bloody Battle: Shrubbear. Since you can’t heal, he can take all the hits while you snipers get the job done. I prefer him at flank, but tank will work too.

Rush Attack: Also Shrubbear. Making him go from slow to fast is VERY valuable. Him and Gunnar are fast tournie gods.

Buff Boost: By-Ulf. Make sure your strong hitters are on flank to benefit from all those buffs.

Cheers!

4 Likes

the reason is because i like tu put a green tank when red heroes are not allowed, I think that is the advantage for those tournaments where a particular colour is not allowed. But there are too many options when you see the green heroes… I dont have the shrubbear yet… or the costum of friar… but I like to see ideas for other people to take best decisions

You forgot about Grevle, who is quite tanky for a 3*. Here are the stats at +17. I think Grevle is best green tank for rush and buff booster. Shrubbear or by ulf is best for bloody battle.

3 Likes

I have him, but I thought he wolud be better at flanks, now I will consider it because I have him woth 20 emblems! thanks