Help with organisation my heroes

Hello everyone! I love playing empires and now I’m little bit confused because I don’t know how is the best organisation my heroes and for who I have care for updates. I will be happy for every answer. Thanks everybody! Hope you have amazing day!

Among your heroes, feed Jarvur to your hero being leveled. He is one of those least useful heroes.

If you still want to dispose another hero off your roster, the next candidate is Kashhrek. I loved him before. Now, not so, not even with costume. Mine was previously empty lemblemed on the costume version but later on stripped him of talents.

2 Likes

Hi, welcome…
Some general advice from @Guvnor :

So, back to OP question, IMO… level on rainbow, so red feeder goes to red, etc…
Priority left to right in order
Red: Boldtusk, Wilbur, wait for Scarlett or Kelile
Blue: wait for Grimm, Sonya, Gunnar, Valen, Ulmer, Nordri, Helo, while waiting I think Frost is great fast minion at 3.70 is playable, Jarvur is so so… Boril is okay for map S2, etc.
Green: Caedmon, Skttleskull
Yellow: Kvasir, Li Xiu
Purple: -

4 Likes

I have 5 **** green heroes i want help decide with 4 heroes from it is the best for ascend. Now I have:
1.Melentador
2.Caedmon
3.Skittleskull
4.Kashrek
5.Little John
Thanks for help.

It is 2 month later, so I do not know what you already leveled up.
And you already have one Melendor maxed.
I would level Caedmon and Little John both are great. LJ is priority if you did not have any good mana controller like Proteus.

Now my roaster look like we can see here. Before on top did you recommended me make 4 team with 4* heroes priority. Therefore now when I have more than 4 green heroes i would like to know with wich heroes I have continue.

Dude, u have some serious heroes… Why are u waiting to top up Liana and Ruben? If ascension mats is the issues then focus on 4*s…

Tiburtus (costume one, all def down) , Kiril (original one, def and attack up), Cadmon (sniper and cleanse all enemy), Kelile (sniper, DoT), HuTao (attack all and blind all)…
That would make it a decent team… If u r able to fully embled up them…

For defence, u can place Malender, Boril, Wilber in center and two decent attackers in corner.

Hey :wave:t2:. For now I don’t have ascension material for update Ruben and Liana I care for this two heroes priority but now I try build like 4 teams with 4* heroes bcs now i don’t get more 5*. I will try it with myself till I build every heroes to max and get new heroes. Thanks man.

Cookie Settings