Help with my Team

Hi folks, I’m new here. I actually have few questions and I’ll be glad if some of you help. :slight_smile: So I want to make only healers(or close to it) team but is that good ? I haven’t tried it yet and i need first to level up my heroes… I’ll post a pick of the current heroes i have and I hope you’ll help me choose or just advice me what would be the best team I can form from my hero list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,
For me…
Dalilah, Rigard, boldtusk, lixiu, elkanen.
pity you’re not a blue hero 4 stars…
to have the 5 colors is very positive.

1 Like

Yeah but I gave up on the blue hero kinda lol I had like what 50 summons? And I got on repeat the same 3* heroes so… yeah I gave up on it :smiley: Thank you for the reply I’ll think about it.

1 Like

I always feed with the same color especially 2 stars, it helps uper the skill but it remains very random. Good Luck

1 Like

hi. I wouldn’t go for a all healer team. It’s to easy to raid in my experience. Also i would first lvl the 5* at least to 3/70. I would do it right now with Rigard…Kelilie…LiXiu…Valen…Ishtak…and work on Elkanen…Delilah

2 Likes

Oh so all healers team is a no go. Thank you

1 Like

This is about your defence team right?

I definitely agree with @onelife . Li Xui is a huge pain on defence, because she disturbs the flow of specials from the attacker. Rigard is a great 4 star healer, tanky too. I’ve learned to hate Li Xui. She’s the one 4-star that will put me in trouble when I’m already in trouble: meaning I’ve got a bad board.

For a raid defence, an all healer team doesn’t work all that well, it just takes longer to wipe them all. For a AW defence, an all healer team does way better because of the revenge arrow attacks, that compensate for your lack of defensive damage. But you’d still be better off with an all tank team (among which would indeed be healers) in AW than an all healer team - not all healers are tanky.

3 Likes

Rigard is the best 4* healer, and Boldtusk is a 5* wrongly given 4*. These two you must have / keep.
As your Kelile is 3/60 I assume you dont have enough blades… so save them for BT and put him on 3/60 ASAP!
Looking at your team now I would put the weakest on the corners (Isshtak and Karil), keep Li Xiu as tank and flank her with Rigard and Kelile. These 3 can take more tiles… With BT ready, I would put him over Isshtak, not Kelile… and keep Karil as I think he’s better over the green one. Then you would have Kelile - Rigard - Li Xiu - Boldtusk - Karil.
When this team is leveled, you take your attention to Elkanen and Delilah, and by that time you will have gotten a better blue (they are all good but hope for Grimm! Kiril is great but you already have healers). Getting this blue, stop your 5* and level him up to take Karil’s place. If you manage to put Elkanen on 3/70, he has a place on your rainbow team.

2 Likes

That’s a great advice I’ll work on it, thank you so much. BUT I think this advice is more for the raid team and nor defense… and right now i need a good defense team. But going by your answer I’ll try read it few more times so i can work the best team lol. Thank you again.

You’re welcome but I thought indeed about a defense team!
Li Xiu, Rigard and Kelile have great defense stats, thats why I told you to put them in the middle. Boldtusk does too, and that’s why he is frequently used as a tank! That will be a hard team to knockout, besides more healing means li xiu firing more… and the more she fires, the less your enemies fire special. That way you’re covered against tiles and specials, until your hitters (kelile, karil, Isshtak, new blue, etc…) do the damage.

1 Like

Oh, but I think It’s not good to miss a color bc then the blue gems in my case wouldn’t have damage bc hero missing… ?

When you’re on defense, there are no tiles so it’s okay to miss a color.

2 Likes

Wait… i actually meant the team i play on the map not the raid team… I’m so sorry.

Don’t worry too much about missing a color, especially for Map content. You’ll have to learn how to run two of the same color eventually anyway - it’s common practice to stack two colors against an opponents tank in raids. Use your best heroes.

I like Squall’s advice for your team, but I think you ought to use Valen instead of Karil. Valen’s fast, hits hard, and debuffs defense - much better than Karil, even if he’s not maxed for you yet. you can bring Valen up to 50 and never regret it - but only after you get Boldtusk as high as he can go.

2 Likes

Okay I started leveling Valen and BT … Thank you all for the advices :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m SO glad I found this post, because I didn’t want to make one, yet I too am looking for help. Raids I seem to do okay with, I enjoy the game whether it’s that or titans, but I love just playing the map! I DON’T p2p, I have nothing against it, I just personally don’t want to.
My question is this:
I know playing as f2p vs p2p it takes a little longer and requires some patience and better resource management, but I was wondering about team make ups. I have 2 teams, all other heroes I get, unless exceptional, I use to level up these guys. Team 1 is my defense AND main play team. It seems like the guys with more time invested know base stats and names off the top of their heads, I applaud you, but I was wondering for a lvl 7(I think) with just a few weeks in if this team setup was decent or not. I’m through level 7 on the map table, and like I said do okay on raids. I’m sure some of you will say that it’s about what I like, and I do love this team and my setup with them. However I wanted some opinions from more experienced guys but for I sunk too much time and effort in them if this team was going to do ok for me in the long run or if I’m wasting time and resources on them. Thanks guys!!! Loving the game and community so far.

well i would not waste any ressources on the 1* and 2*…in your case next step going for 3*…so keep Bane and wait for others to come…:+1:

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the insight!

1 Like

I think you’re at the point where you should be able to do map content without putting anymore levels into your 1" and 2* heroes. Keep leveling Bane for sure. Replace the 1* heroes with 2*'s as you can (and level them up just enough to do the content). Layla is my favorite 2* but she’s not worth leveling anymore unless you’re not getting 3* heroes and you can’t advance.

Join a beginner alliance, if you haven’t. Then you’ll get another chest for titans, which will give you more chances for epic hero tokens. work on Training camps so you’ll have a chance to train your own 3* and eventually 4* and 5* heroes.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings