Help with my defense.... please.... can’t decide

which defense and why… still have more emblems for Telly.

I prefer rainbow, change kunchen with kage.
One healer Telly is enough and one cleaser zimkitha is also great :+1:
But if you have Vela, then that is more great.

4 Likes

+1

Butgottagiveanother20

2 Likes

well, oops Zim and Vela are both druid… :man_facepalming:
I mean then change Zim to other heroes if Vela join.

2 Likes

Vella is getting worked on now. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

hows that look???

3 Likes

Maybe you’ll get lucky with grave!

1 Like

Ohhh trust me … I will be trying for him :wink: saving up my pennies. I haven’t had a lot of chances at Guinn or grave since I been playing… I missed out but I’ll keep rolling forward :slight_smile:

1 Like

So will Clarissa be like Grave in a way… looks like it to me but I’m still learning lol. ???

1 Like

Forgot Guinevere, you have have Telluria who is way better then her. Don’t waste your gems, she’s sadly a relic. Look at top players the new meta is now GM/Tell/Vela or some variation (JF instead of GM) with 2 snipers in wings. Also, outside of tank role, you don’t want a slow hero in you defense because they most likely won’t get a chance to fire off so get rid of Kunchen. From the 2 image you provided, I would go Finley Zim Tell Kage ((yellow sniper).

1 Like

Best yellow sniper would probably be Poseidon- my only other yellow snipers are Malosi and Joon… which both are not defensively strong. I’m getting ready to ascend Malosi now so he will be finished soon. I thought Onatel and Telly would work good together with the minions and mana game while kage and Finley cut them down. My plan also was to drop both purples and put in this next HOTM as right flank as my so called grave… which I don’t have but she should be close enough…or no ? These are some of my hero’s… my other plan was to put Neith Telly and Ursena in the middle … but still don’t know what purple to take. This new HOTM or Ursena.