Help with lost account

Hi all. One of important members of our alliance has lost it´s account after change of the device. Google play doesn´t communicate at all, SG support communicated before but now all communication seems to be “automated” and issue is not dealt with anymore. All instructions given to recover account via SG were followed, but still account is not back after two weeks. Can anyone help please? Any assistance would be much appreciated…

This is really one that needs to go through support. Do a search for support ticket (or someone will post here soon enough).

1 Like

Sure, I see. I wouldn´t go to ask at forum if resolution via support wouldn´t reach the dead end… I hope there is a way how to get attention to this issue again and someone can review. Because it´s stucked now :frowning:

Unfortunately, the forum isn’t set up to deal with individual account issues. But hopefully @Petri or @Sara will see this and bring it to the attention of the support staff who handle tickets.

They generally do not reply to individual threads on the forum, though, so don’t be disappointed if they don’t post here.

2 Likes

Thanks Garanwyn. Let´s hope someone will notice this issue and will try to re-check…

1 Like

I’ve tagged them. It’s a little hard for me to tell if my tagging Petri on stuff helps or annoys him. But I know he really cares about the people who play this game, and if there’s some way to help, I have faith he’ll figure it out.

2 Likes

:+1: Many thanks for your help. It would be pity if we lose this way one of our top members playing almost one year in our alliance and also losing investment of money…

1 Like

@Ondra, as @Garanwyn and @littleKAF said, this will ultimately need to be handled by Support.

In past cases where issues like this arose, people sometimes missed a small item from this list when contacting Support, which can result in automated messages:

Is your alliance mate on the Forum?

I’d like to bring this to the Staff’s attention through moderator chat, but they likely won’t be able to even find the ticket without knowing exactly who the actual player is.

2 Likes

Many thanks zephyr1

He is not on the forum, but I will ask for the details to share with you. There must be already open ticket with support so it should be easy to connect with the actual case. Give me a second to get all the needed information.

That is the actual screenshot from the alliance player profile. I can submit further information if needed. There must be a ticket where information is provided (on the new phone Google Play account didn´t work properly to connect old player account of Empires).

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll message the Staff with this and see if we get a response. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks - you are my hero :pray:

2 Likes

I just sent a message, we can wait to build statues in my honor until we see if I even manage to get a response from the Staff. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Most of the Staff takes the weekend off, so it’ll probably be at least until morning Helsinki time before we hear anything. They’ve also said before that Mondays tend to be crazy, so I’ll message again if I haven’t heard anything by Tuesday.

3 Likes

We will be patient - day or two more doesn´t mean anything. Let´s see if your intervention helps, but even if not it´s still much appreciated that you care about players issues :+1:

2 Likes

I cannot comment on any individual case, but each ticket is responded if sent using the right channels. Please do note that all the necessary details should be provided for us to be able to perform account recoveries. For security reasons, we are unable to recover accounts without necessary information provided (including valid receipts from Google or Apple, if in-app purchases have been made in the account in question).

I’ll close this topic as discussing individual support cases is prohibited, please ask the player to contact support directly.

3 Likes