Help with heroes please

Skittleskull was my first 4* hero and I can tell you he is not crap… many give him hate but if you use him properly he can be a useful hero

3 Likes

Wow - haven’t seen a pull that good since i was 16 and got broadband for the first time… sorry lol.

Same as my previous post but now you have tibertus i would put him in over Rigard 100%!!

You’ve definitely got some more flexibility though now, but i’d say this would be your best offensive option.

1 Like

Focus on building a solid 4☆ team first then after having that start with the 5☆.
5☆ heroes takes so much feeders resources and time to get the maxed.
You will better not to start with any 5☆ untill a team at least of 4☆ is ready.

2 Likes

Grats!

A possible order per color:
Blue: Valeria, Grimm, Kiril
Red: Gormek, BT
Green: Kashrek, Caed, Mel
Yellow: Wu, Li
Purple: Tiburtus, Rigard, Cyprian, Sabina

Wait with the 5*s until you get close having the ascension materials for the final ascension:

Many people using this sheet for hero reference:

Thank you!
20 characters

1 Like

Any time my friend.
:hugs:

1 Like

Titans are one source of the ever-elusive non farmable ascension materials. The higher star level and the better your damage, the higher your loot tier. Higher loot tiers give you more ascension material rolls.

1 Like

Thanks - this is really helpful.
Nice to get confirmation about the 4*'s first from @Jedon also.
I’m wondering though if it makes more sense to take the 4*'s to 3/60. Because the mats saved could then be used for the 5*'s.

The information links you provided are useful.

I’m thinking for a possible current attack team, this could do:
Wu, BT, Grimm, Caed, Rigard - later on I will swap out Caed and Rigard for Liana and Quintus.

For a defense team, in order from left to right:
Li Xiu, BT, Cyprian, Kiril, Caedmon.
I’m not sure about this tbh. What do you think about Cyprian in the middle, flanked by two healers?
I wasn’t sure whether to use Rigard instead. Three healers in the middle would be pretty strong, I think. I want a couple of damagers too. That’s why I used Caedmon instead of Kashrek. (And perhaps could swap out Li for Chao?) Kashrek looks goood but it seems that he’s just not as good as the healers which heal the whole team. Although maybe in the tank centre spot, he would be good. Especially flanked by other healers. Sorry if this seems a disordered jumble, but that’s an accurate reflection of my thoughts atm.

Thanks again for your info so far, much appreciated.

1 Like

First let BT be your tank not Grimm.
Second DON’T waste your Mats on Quintus not worth it at all.

1 Like

BT is a better tank than Cyprian. So switch them.
Also no need for Kiril I’d rather flank BT with Righard and Cypren also Wu in deff with BT can do better job than Li Xui.

Thats my opinion, but wait for others to confirm.

1 Like

This is my attack team. Does hero order matter in the attack team? My defense team tank would be Cyprian or Rigard probably.

Second, why not Quintus?
I know his mana is slow but in terms of pure damage, he looks good to me.
I’m not interested in competing with top players, just in having a team I know is good and can enjoy. He looks like, with buffs from Wu and BT, his skill could wipe out a team.

Yes ofc … it doest matter … you see speciall skills goes from left to right.
EDITE as you hit the opponent he/she hits back their normal is tiles the AI hits you with.
So use of this.
Also the Hero in center (tank) should gave the best defence and good amount of HP cause he takes most of the tiles hits. NOTICE is your tank got killed the opponent will have the best chance for ghosting which when tiles hits an empty slot and this my friend is x2 faster mana charge up.
So don’t put a weak hero ever as a tank.
Second, BT is a healer but you need a hero to disable the debuffs you get from opponent heroes. Reghard is best doing that. His deff is good and hp is nice so flanking BT will do fine
Cybrian can flank BT right side to buff counter … Wu in def in the left wing can last till BT buffs so the hitters will smach the atrackers.

I will tell you why, I can see you are C2P and the 4☆ Mats as the 3☆ are the hardest to get in E&P so its better for you to wait for Sartana to claim she is a sniper hitting so hard and she is fast mana card. DON’T WASTE your Mats bro.

1 Like

U should start from 4* heroes. Upgrade them before 5*. Maxed 4* hero is much better then 5* on second tier. U’ll get materials needed to ascend 4* faster. First of all tap on the mistic vision tower it gives pretty cool rewards from time to time. Focus on titans because rewards from dead titans can give u materials to ascend your heroes. Another way to get those materials is from completing rare quest. They appear once a 7-10 day. And the last way to get ascend materials is from monthly events (u must complete all 10 stages of elite and legendary level). Monthly events are hard to finish but with a bit of luck on titans and by completing every rare quest u see, eventualy u’ll be good enough to finsh events. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

No by the time you have the 4* items you will need to ascend your 5* you will have gotten more 3* items. Hero’s like Wu, Grimm and BT will have a long life of use. Even when you replace them with 5* hero’s they will still be your core for titan and also all good for war.

I would focus on get your attack team up. You want to be able to do the rare quests and events to gain more AM. Defense isn’t that importent. As you level up you will stil be able to climb the raid ladder as your heros are getting stronger even if you loose some extra cups over night due to a week defense. As long as you can fill up your raid chest. Winning in defense doesn’t fill up your chest. Of cause stil more fun to see players loose then win over you but time for that. Even with the best defense you will loose cups.

Don’t worry about your 5* yet. When you start to get the AM’s needed then decide. This isn’t a sprint.

I agree with other poster use BT as your mid tank. Rigard isn’t good as defense tank. I love seeing him there when I attack. Just keep hitting him. He fires and heals but that doesn’t harm me but lets me fill up my hero’s specials. When BT fires he heals and then the normal and specials fired now start to hurt.

I currently run with 4 x 5* and Rigard on my base raid team, both attack and defense. I stay in diamond even with a 4* healer. Have other 5* but no 5* healer.

2 Likes

Going to fully back what has been said by others. As C2P the 4ascesion mats ie. Tonics, Darts etc are hard to come by. A fully ascended team of 4 will make the final level of the rare quests completable allowing you to accrue them slowly bjt surely over time.

I’d consider finding an alliance that runs Line or Discord (admittedly this is a personal bias, I recently helped two new alliance mates with exactly this type of enquiry and the third party chat apps allow for better communication) and that routinely helps answer all these sorts of questions.

You certainly have a deep bench of heroes to choose from and multiple potential combinations.

Good Hunting

1 Like

A couple of things:

I still have my fully maxed Boldtusk, Grimm, WuKong, Melendor, Rigard, Cyprian etc. It is NOT a waste to take the right 4* heroes to max (4^70).

I love my fully leveled Kashrek. I hated him before he was fully maxed.

Attacking a Titan, you want heroes with the highest Atk stat, not special (though you will use special), because the bulk of your dmg will come from your Atk numbers:

I’ll also calculate Def/HP (how long will they last?) and are they a Fast, Slow, or Average hero?

Attacking in Raid is different; you want to take out the opponent’s tank (center), and counter his/her strong heroes. The composition of your hero lineup should reflect this. (War is also special; I sometimes change my defense lineup depending whether we are facing increasing healing, or power boost or arrows.)

3 Likes

The heroes shown in tne original post are a very nice beginning. Those five on top should be brought up to 3^60. When Kiril is finished, go to Sonya. Likewise, when Gormek is done, your red feeders should go to Bold Tusk. Finally, finish Li Xiu and then move on to Wu.

By growing your team this way, you will continue up the map and be able to farm the best areas with ease. This is basic as you need resources to grow. And you will be able to raid for even more ham and iron. (Do not worry about losing trophies as this is expected and beneficial.)

Save any ascension materials you get for long enough that you have choices about which hero gets them. Remember, one hero is not a team.

Find a good, small alliance where you can learn titan killing. Understand how titan loot tiers work. You do not get that third ascension material roll until you get to tier IX, and that takes work.

It is easier to develop a team to finish rare quests, than it is to be the top scorer vs a 6* titan. This is important since the rare quest has guaranteed ascension mats.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. I’m appreciative of all the support offered, looks like this is a great forum.

There are too many for me to reply individually. I’ve liked you all though.

Suffice it to say now that I have a clearer strategy. Carrying on with the team I’ve already begun with - at least to 3/60 - will enable me to complete quests, help me to grow and gain strength to level up other heroes selectively.

4 Likes

“Inconveivable!!!”

1 Like

“You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means”

1 Like