Help With Forum Issues Available Here!

Hello. Could you delete my forum’s account? Thank you.

See this link

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Don’t waste your time on legend! - Tavern Of Legends Vent Thread (Odds, Summons etc…)

2 posts were split to a new topic: New Phone help

A post was split to a new topic: Flags at level up

2 posts were split to a new topic: Upgrade stronghold

A post was merged into an existing topic: Troops coming and not coming thanks to RNG

Thanks, just joined a few hours ago and wondered why I couldn’t make a post :joy:

Hope I gain some trust.

This is a handy thread, thanks again😊

4 Likes

Hola, adquiri un atuendo para mi heroe, y acepte que lo use, pero perdi como 1000 puntos de poder… a que se debe eso

Hi, I got an outfit for my hero, and I agreed to use it, but I lost about 1000 power points… why is that?

You need to level up the costume for it to get to full power. Think of it like weapons proficiency. If you (as a person) were to be given a new weapon (say a sword or a gun); you wouldn’t immediately be an expert in how to use it. You have to train in it to become proficient. Same goes for the Costumes in game.

You can read more about this (and many other frequently asked questions) here: Hero Costume FAQs! Please read for answers to most questions before posting new questions

Haga clic para la traducción al español

Necesitas subir de nivel el disfraz para que alcance su máxima potencia. Piense en ello como competencia en armas. Si a usted (como persona) le dieran un arma nueva (digamos una espada o una pistola); inmediatamente no sería un experto en cómo usarlo. Tienes que entrenar en él para llegar a ser competente. Lo mismo ocurre con los disfraces del juego.

Puede leer más sobre esto (y muchas otras preguntas frecuentes) aquí: Hero Costume FAQs! Please read for answers to most questions before posting new questions

Traducido con Google Translate

Hello there ! Please tell me I previously used betta , but not so long ago I had no activity and ili Access code was not valid . How can I get it back ?

You were likely removed from Beta for inactivity. You can try contacting Support to ask:

I need a help as I am unable to post anything,I have a message that there are limits for new users…I own an alliance and not only can’t post recruitment info ,but I general discussion too! Please help!
P.s. today in the morning had connection error when tried to attack a titan… lost flag…a bug been for 5-10 min.:roll_eyes:

@Mr_Smile; shifted your thread. Check the OP for details about the limitations placed on new users.

2 Likes

Is it a new thing that posts & replies need to be approved, or did I end up with a flag on my account?

It’s not a huge deal, seems like they get approved quickly, just wanted to know if I’d stepped over line or something.

1 Like

Nothing new. Just some words are in a “needs approval list”. That’s all.

2 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. It seemed random, so I was wondering what was up.

Thanks!

1 Like

So is anyone to fix?
I don’t remember having any issues of posting things…now, it’s impossible thing :thinking:

I sent you a private message with a link to get you started.

1 Like

I need a help as I am unable to post anything,I have a message that there are limits for new users…I own an alliance and not only can’t post recruitment info ,but I general discussion too! Please help!
P.s. today in the morning had connection error when tried to attack a titan… lost flag…a bug been for 5-10 min.:roll_eyes:

Cookie Settings