Help With Forum Issues Available Here!

It happens every now and then for me on my Samsung S9 (Google Chrome). Try just refreshing the page & it should come back

Merged. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet this will help alot. Thanks

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Estonia Chat Room

I would love some help navigating the forum! Also, saving/flagging the posts that I want to return to often or keep up with.

It seems whenever I use the “Search” function, I either step into a time machine finding posts from 2 yrs ago or it has no idea what I’m talking about. Haha

I’ve been led to those posts that everyone should read, however, finding them again when we have a new player takes a bit of time. I just started a doc that will list links to those forum topics, but want to know if there is a way to save them.
Links I’ve recently lost
¤ Hero Scoring
¤ Hero cards showing max stats
¤ Best farming/mining levels for specific items

Same with topics/posts that I’m interested in.

Question/opinion: Is the forum “better” on a device other than a phone?

You can bookmark posts:

There’s a quick guide to searching your bookmarks here: [Tip]Searching your forum bookmarks

I’m not sure what you mean by Hero Scoring — can you say more?

For Heroes with max stats, there are a couple places to look:

For farming, this is what you want: Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide

I use both my phone and my laptop a lot.

Some features are easier on each. I wouldn’t say one is intrinsically better than the other, it depends what you’re doing.

2 Likes

When you search, do you adjust by changing it to search by relevance or latest?

2 Likes

You can also filter the dates.

2 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you both!! :flushed::open_mouth:

Simply: Vision issues make it a bit hard to see w/the darker background/writing on here. I had no idea those options existed. :woman_facepalming:

@zephyr1 At one time, I ran across a link where someone, I believe it was Anchor, had created a sheet that graded heroes based on various things. It’s not a big deal, just an example.

Thanks again.

3 Likes

Here you go: The Best Heroes in Empires and Puzzles 2020, New Hero Grades are LIVE!

No worries!

This may not be relevant, but there’s a user setting for text size, if it helps:

That can be found by tapping your user icon on the top right, then your name, then Preferences.

It’s under the Preferences > Interface option, here:

5 Likes

For the past few months I’ve suspected that my food and iron have been disappearing, and now I’m certain of it. This morning when I checked stocks food and iron were full. I’ve just logged in again and found they’re almost empty. Am wondering if this a glitch in the game or is there something more nefarious going on.
Please help.

I assume you haven’t crafted anything, used any Emblems, fed any Heroes, or re-rolled any Raids?

2 Likes

…leveled up any troops, upgraded any mines (or advanced mines), etc etc?

@Richx04 ^^

2 Likes

I just adore your sense of humor.

2 Likes

Thank you. :blush:

20 blushing cats

2 Likes

Hmmmm *20 characters * lol

1 Like

Hi @goracomi, there’s not generally a way to delete Forum accounts, but if you contact Small Giant Support, they can sometimes anonymize your account.

I have the same request. They answered:

“Due to the high amount of support requests, we are unfortunately unable to give personal assistance related to Forum functions.”

Any other way? :confused:

Hi,
I’m new to these forums but being playing this game since day 1 it was released. I decided to join the forum to help others and also to get help when needed. These requirements that you’ll need to reach in order to post I wonder how long it would atually take to reach. My main decision to register here is to get involved but also find a new alliance which is more active then my current one which isn’t even able to complete basic events like 5 star titan. I am a high level player with 9 teams and a trophy score of 2500+. I have many 5 star heroes and my main team power strength is 4131 but working increasing that daily with talents.

Hopefully I won’t have to wait long till I am able to post and seek the right alliance for me. Thanks for reading

2 Likes

Written out in the OP:

1 Like

You could just not use your account.

But if you want it deleted outright, then contacting Support is the only option.

I suspect the person who replied was just not the right person to have happened to get in touch with — I’d just try emailing again.

Cookie Settings