Help With Forum Issues Available Here!

Yes, SG can and does recover lost account progress. It’s clearly saved on their servers.

I don’t see my hyperlink button and others in this rectangle. What happened? :innocent:

Tap on the three lines button and the menu will re-expand.

1 Like

Thank you, it worked. I’m such a forum noob…

1 Like

Is there anywhere here on forum a list with all the heroes cards? I remember last year I saw one made by Anchor, but I cannot find it. Typing “heroes cards” at search results in other threads.

This might help: New! All Updated Hero Rosters

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Forum Help Available Here!:

i created a draft, but i am not certain how to post. please help.

Hi @angelwarrior, welcome to the Forum!

You seem to have just posted successfully. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you mean creating a new topic instead of replying, the top post of this thread has information on the basic requirements needed before you can do that.

Thanks I will review. I was also trying to post from my laptop and the formatting of the screen is different. Should I be able to post, reply and etc from my laptop?

Yep! As long as you’re logged into your same Forum account, you can use your laptop as well.

I hop between my phone and laptop for posting on the Forum every day, depending on what I’m doing.

In attempting to reply to you from my laptop, i cant get it work. Here is what I am doing…From my laptop…when I click the reply from your last post it brings up a dialog box where I enter the reply. I then click on the reply on the upper left of the dialog box. When I click on that, it gives me 3 options, which are (1) reply as linked topic, (2) new message and (3) reply to topic. No matter what link I click, I dont see it under forum help.

That’s not where you want to click to post a message you’ve composed.

There should be a Reply button on the bottom left, like this:

That’s the problem, my screen doesn’t show a reply in the bottom left. I have tried different browsers (i.e. chrome. Ie) and it is the behavior.

I’m not sure why that would be.

On my Mac (in Chrome) I can also hit Command+Return to post, instead of using the button. I assume there’s an equivalent keyboard shortcut on Windows too.

this is a test to send a post using my laptop.

1 Like

@zephyr1 i cant edit my own topic; and it says it will close in 14 days. help, pls?

Anyone with TL1 “Basic” trust level can no longer edit posts more than 7 days old, and new posts in #alliance-recruitment automatically close after 30 days now.

I can edit the title if you’d like (as can any Regular) — what would you like it to say?

so i gotta become tl2? how do i do that?

also, do i need to create a recruit top[ic every 30 days?

: we have 1 spot available

:fire: (1 SPOT, READ MOST RECENT POST) Crew-SADERS is recruiting! be a part of the CREW-Family!

This is what I found from Google on Discourse trust levels:

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 2 can…

• Use the “Invite others to this topic” button for one-click onboarding of new users to participate in topics
  • Invite outside users to PMs making a group PM
  • Daily like limit increased by 1.5×
  • Ignore other users
  • Edit their own posts for up to 30 days after posting
4 Likes

That would allow you to edit posts forever, yes.

The requirements for TL2 are pretty minimal:

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

As it’s currently set up, yes.

I thought the intention was for it to be 30 days after the last comment, but it’s set to 30 days after creation currently. I’ll ask the Small Giant Staff about that.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings