Help With Forum Issues Available Here!

Hi @Shumaizing2019, welcome to the Forum! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stupid question but I had to scroll down to the most recent comments (long way) is there a way to do this faster or just scroll :crazy_face:

Not a stupid question at all!

If you tap on the post count, you can jump around the thread easily.

Tap this:

This will show:

Then you can use that scroll bar on the right side to rapidly move to the top or bottom of the thread.

You could also use the Jump To button on the bottom left, but I personally hardly ever use that.

1 Like

Awwww thank you! Yes it works a treat! :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Buff Miracle Scrolls :scroll:

A post was split to a new topic: Reclutamento alleanza italiana

Hi was wondering how I can post something of my own. Thanks in advance!

Hi @jordanhamtheman08!

The first post in this thread has instructions on the requirements you need to meet to create a new thread.

They’re quite minimal, and typically only take about 10-15 minutes.

There may already be an existing thread on the same topic you’d like to post about, so just be sure to search first too, or you can ask here and I can take a look. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks will definitely try that!

1 Like

Ok, glad I found this post… Spent 30 mins looking for post new topic button…

2 Likes

W3lcome to the forum @dykare
You can always ask for @discobot help and do his tutorials! It might also help a bit with some doubts

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Hello! I am from Croatia and I love this game so much but I have a question! Do you have in a game for sale a Croatia flag (like any other flags) from shop? If you do not have, can you add them in the next future update if possible? Once again, great game and keep up with good work!

Welcome to de forum @V1iktOr2500
See here… and add your request!

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Turnbeutelvergesser thinks this is the worst game ever

A post was merged into an existing topic: Turnbeutelvergesser thinks this is the worst game ever

Thanks. I was really wondering why I couldn’t post anything. This saved me alot of time, much appreciated.

1 Like

Bonjour tt le monde et merci de me répondrhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yE9w4TxlEM&feature=sharee nouvelle ici je tâtonne encore, en fait j’aurais voulue savoir s’il y a déjà ici une fiche concernant comment choisir ses héros et comment les positionner pour le combat. Merci bcp

How many alliances and players do we have today in empire puzzles?
The developers could give us this statistic my alliance was curious

Hi @Evandro, welcome to the Forum!

Small Giant posted a video for the second anniversary that has some basic statistics in it:

1 Like

Cookie Settings