Help With Forum Issues Available Here!

Hi @Namcungvien, what did you need help with?

Thank you for replying my message. I have some problems, hope admin help me out

I accidentally clicked something that means now I canā€™t see ā€œNew topicsā€. I dismissed it somehow.
I liked thatā€¦ any idea how I can get it back?!

I may have solved my own problem. Clicked dismiss originally (I think) but then new topics are there today as people have made them.

Do you know what you clicked?

I donā€™t actually Rook. Just tried to find what I mustā€™ve clicked and ā€¦ not sure!! I do remember the word ā€œdismissā€ in there somewhere but, cannae find it anymore.

1 Like

When I will permitted to upload the Images in to the forum topics, Because Image icon was not displaying in my mobile, to upload the screenshot

Odd. Which phone are you using? I use iOS/Apple and can see the icon just fine:

1 Like

I am using Red Mi Note 4, Android Version

Have you tried to contact support?

How to Contact Support (Version 31 Onwards)

1 Like

Yes for any game issues I am uploading the images and Screen Shot as a proof about the particular problem. but I am unable to upload the information in E & P Forum. Example TC 20 running status I got 8 to 10% of 5* heroes, and 4 to 5% of 5* heroes in general pulls. so far more than 300 pulls

Some times I am getting some funny things that I am getting negative messages I would like to share those screenshot in the forum

Have you tried using other device?

1 Like

Try a different browser to connect - for example, Iā€™m on an iPhone and prefer Chrome over the Safari app for browsing the forum

Check your permissions - is it possible your browser is set to not allow access to your photos

Just to add - Iā€™ve never had an issue adding photos here

1 Like

Not possible I feel something is blocking me. If forum allows me only I can add Images

Hey, look at that! Cute puppy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How do you manage to post it?

After getting frustration I am uninstalled the mobile application then I am tried with Chrome search engine installed the application then and again tried once again it worked, previously application was installed from Google play store.

Thanks to @VeryQuietly

2 Likes

I would like to have our family recruitment thread reopened. Any mods around?

Flag your own post. (the recruitment add post)
Choose ā€œsomething elseā€
Write that someone should please open your topic again.

There mods will see it pretty fast because they get a notification.

1 Like

Thanks @ferg unbelivable that I have been on forum for 4 years, never flagging a post :rofl: