Help With Forum Issues Available Here!

Please delete the first post; spam isn’t necessary. :wink:

Also: This thread is for Forum issues, not game issues. You may wish to make a new thread with your complaint.

Fair warning: duplicate posts will be deleted.

Hi @Blacktherin, as @Rook said, I can only see two posts in your forum history.

You deleted a thread on villagers waving but then created a similar post which got a number of replies.

What posts were deleted?

1 Like

Hello,

My question is about the “Morlovia bug”. I knew about this bug but I didn’t use it because I don’t like to take advantage of situation like that. A few friend in our alliance did use the bug either for testing or for small gain. I totally agree with the decision to punish them by removing some Gems for having use the Royal Tabard/ Emblem and or tokens. What I don’t understand is the cost of 1500 gems for each 4 stars level trainer used. It’s way too much expensive for the very small advantage gained by using 4 star trainer. Trainer Hero are solely use to save a small amount of time and nothing else. I’m asking you to review your decision and to lower the cost of the penalty for using 4 star trainer to something around 400 gems, to make it a more fair sanction. PLEASE give back the gems difference to all player concerned by this action so that the whole Empires and Puzzles community can continue to have fun and prosper.

Thank you for your time.

This thread is for help with Forum issues only. Petri has already posted the official SG stance on this issue, plus a link for those who abused this exploit to directly contact SG with any questions. Please direct your friend to that thread:

(Click the blue title to be taken to that thread for the complete post.)

back to topic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Buenos días moderador… Tengo un problema sobre mi héroe Marjana, ya tiene nivel de habilidad 8 y debería tener 300 de daño de quemadura, sin embargo sólo tiene 204 de daño de quemadura. Ayúdenme por favor a corregir ésto… Gracias.

[Translation: Good morning moderator… I have a problem about my hero Marjana, he already has skill level 8 and should have 300 burn damage, however he only has 204 burn damage. Please help me correct this… Thank you.]

1 Like

El daño prolongado de los héroes aumenta a medida que subes de nivel al héroe. Tu Marjana aún no está al máximo, por eso no está haciendo el daño esperado. Cuando alcance 4-80 (o probablemente 4-75), hará el daño que se muestra en la tarjeta en el portal de invocaciones. Utilice el inglés, ya que se requiere en el foro.

Heroes’ DoT (damage over time) increases as you level up the hero. Your Marjana is not maxed yet, that’s why she is not doing the expected damage. When she reaches 4-80 (or probably 4-75) she will deal the damage shown on the card in the summons portal.

3 Likes

Ich kann keinen beitrag erstellen. Wie kompliziert kann man ein forum noch machen
Ich hab am freitag ein supportanfrage gestellt. Warum bekomme ich keine antwort

I cannot make a contribution. How complicated can you make a forum?
I made a support request on Friday. Why don’t I get an answer

Mohon bantuannya gimana caranya mengembalikan game saya yg hilang kembali ke level 1 padahal itu level 57 tolong

Please help, how do I return my lost game back to level 1 even though it’s level 57 please

OP here has information about why new members cannot make new forum posts.

On your support ticket, it usually takes 1-2 business days to work thru support tickets. Having been Friday you’ll probably get your response on Monday.

2 Likes

If you have made a support ticket, those are answered (to your email) in the order they are received. More tickets equal a longer time to receive a response.

If you have made a post on the Forum, it is generally noted and is being worked on, but you may not receive a direct response.

Please note that English is the official language used on the Forum—except where noted in the Foreign Languages section—please post in English if you want a reply. :wink:

1 Like

I “won” a Facebook weekend coin challenge. I was messaged by the page asking for my account # so that they can add to it. When I tried to respond it told me I could not respond to the page directly and sent me here to the forums. I’m a bit confused on the process… Can anyone help?

Hi @N1cole; I don’t think we’re really able to help here on the forum. Your best bet would be to probably create a support ticket with SGG & go from there.

Instructions for how to do that click this hashtag: #contact-support
Or visually:

2 Likes

Did they update Discuss today? Because on my phone the layout is bad and difficult to read — there’s thin light blue bars on both sides in most threads (not this one of course, just to be annoying), words frequently wrap outside the edge of the screen, and the bottom of the thread is nearly unreadable because it’s white on light blue.

Screenshot shows the bars and bottom, but not wrapping issue.

And yes, I’ve reloaded problem pages without success.

Oh good, now it’s this thread too. But at least I have a screen shot with the problem.

2 Likes

@zephyr1 has raised it with staff to pursue with Discourse support team. Main thread tho is here: [SOLVED] Forum Background Colour Issue

1 Like

My scrollbar has moved to the left side of my screen and I cannot figure out how to move it back to the right-hand side. Been tinkering with it for a day now, any ideas?

edited to add: desktop version on a mac

can someone help update my recruit title topic pls? ty

I have been here for two months and always active I ask a question as topic yesterday and I could not find it today then I do it again and no one reply and can not find it again

Your created topics are showing under your activity history:

2 Likes

@BraveGirl, you can find your previous threads by tapping on your profile /icon in the top corner of the page.

Then click the “person silhouette” option & go to “Activity”

There you can view your topics, replies, votes etc…

2 Likes

This is a new feature that discourse has added. It’s called slow mode. It’s main purpose is to promote thoughtful discussion in fast moving or contentious discussions. When enabled, users must wait before posting again in this topic.

This thread in particular has caused some contention in the recruitment category. As such, we have tried to limit the frequency of new posts. I have modified the period as 24 hours does seem a bit excessive. Hope this clarifies what happened.

5 Likes