Help With Forum Issues Available Here!

I’m one of the volunteer mods. I see you are new. You can search specific topics using the search function or just browse the forum.

If you ever need anything, feel free to tag me or one of the other volunteer moderators anywhere on the Forum (@Rook, @zephyr1 , @DaveCozy, @JonahTheBard ), or flag a post.

You may enjoy this thread:

Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You are already miles ahead of me when I first started. I didn’t find the forum for quite a while so that’s a huge first step.

There is so much excellent information here on the forum. I can tell you from my own reading that you may want to be careful of following advice given on FB or Reddit. I’ve seen some outrageously wrong advice given there. This community forum can be trusted because it’s well moderated and other players will quickly step in when wrong advice is given.

Here is a ton of info for new players. Please don’t feel overwhelmed by it. Read it, play for a bit, read it some more and it will soon make sense. Ask lots of questions here - we were all new at some point and lots of us are still learning.

It’s a great game, with a wonderful community of helpful, friendly players.

7 Likes

By entering 5 topics you mean joining into the conversation correct? Seems silly so I’m hoping this will count as 1 lol!

Actually, my understanding of “entering” is just opening the topic and reading. The next trust level past Basic (or TL1) is Member (or TL2). That has requirements for replying to topics in addition to entering topics. See below for TL2 requirements.

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts
3 Likes

Kaffy is correct. As usual. :grin:

4 Likes

ok ill try that see what happens :¬)

2 Likes

thank you for this. I was trying to make a recruitment post for my alliance but was unable since I just joined the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, @xxRagnar!

You should be able to meet the criteria for creating a post in #alliance-recruitment after a little time perusing the Forum, as you saw above.

If you have any trouble or questions, just tag me here using @zephyr1. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Muchas gracias :blush: por tu ayuda

1 Like

I was the one who gave the order during the alliance war. during the war, our alliance had many flags that were not used. even so, I’m grateful our alliance won. but the prize we got was really not good. Is this happening because many flags are not used?

Alliance War Rewards are typically not great (for the victory/defeat rewards). In the past 12 months I have gotten a total of 5 materials… thats on average one ascension material every 65+ days…

War chests are much better on the other hand. It is rare that an War Chest will not drop at least 1unfarmable ascension material.

It’s worth noting that the War Chest is participation based… If you opt into a war & use at least 1 flag (stupid I know… should be all 6 flags but anyways) it will count as participation. The Participation % is based on the number of war points you participated divided by the 25 points needed.

3 Likes

New here but been playing this loveable game for awhile. Been having issues with my game for months and was hoping it would eventually straighten up but it hasn’t. I am on Providence 19 stage 3. Every time I go to play it freezes or kicks me off. I can play all my older levels and do everything else like normal but can not continue my game. I’m not sure where to report my exact problem. It’s not really classifies as freezing… hopefully someone can help me because I don’t want to stop playing but if I can’t continue, I will have to quit it. Thank you

That particular Stage has been freezing or kicking you out for months?

1 Like

Yes. Will not let me play that stage

Weird, and frustrating.

Have you contacted Support about that yet? How to Contact Support (Version 31 Onwards)

2 Likes

No I was hoping it was going to work itself out/fix with an update. But thank you for the link and will follow it’s instructions now.

2 Likes

Definitely seems worth asking, since there have been several updates in the last few months.

I hope they help you figure something out!

2 Likes

Thank you and have summited my issue.

2 Likes

Good night, my name is Bernardo, I have an account with Empires, but I haven’t been able to play anymore

I have been fighting cancer for some years but, unfortunately all the possible treatments for my cure have not worked, I am not well, and I know that I probably won’t be able to fight for much longer … Anyway, I have friends who played for me several times during my hospitalizations and even used money in my account. I know that soon I won’t be able to continue, definitely… I was wondering if I can pass my account on to one of their email addresses … My google account is important to me and I want only my family to have access when I die… so I wanted to give my game account to one of them without having to use my email

I know it’s not something you normally do, but I’m asking you as a fan of the game, who wants the account to grow and evolve for a long time yet, if you can do this kindness I’ll be immensely grateful

Thank you very much for your attention and I apologize for any errors in this text, I am using Google translator

@Beralves I’m sorry to hear about your struggles, I hope you find comfort and peace somehow.

As the Forum is for players to talk to each other, none of us can help with your request, unfortunately.

We’re just fellow players like you, we don’t work for Small Giant.

You’ll need to contact Small Giant Support through the game. You can find instructions here: How to Contact Support (Version 31 Onwards)

I will also message the Small Giant Staff to let them know about your post, so they can look for your contact to Support.

1 Like