Help With Forum Issues Available Here!

@Coppersky, new here but your email address is visable in this post.

Thanks for noticing Azure, but I’ve made that as a dedicated web based address for folks in Empires to use. It’s also available on some of the resources I manage.

6 Likes

Hello I put this once more hire beacose I dont know where to put this question . Plis moove to other place if this is wrong to this questions. Sorry for pur English.
Where can I find info and maybe someone know ?:
What means that the hero deals 452% damage. Percent from what? What is 100% in this case?
And further in the description that it causes 246 injuries for 6 turns? What is the difference between this% value and the amount of offense.
And also whether there is info about how the Alliance points are counted from Titan’s attacks, what is the conversion rate of these points, how to check it. I am not talking about those in the description of the strength of the alliance, but about how they are calculated from what they get.
whether such information is available / I try to understand the rules of this game as much as possible!

Hi @Coppersky, hope you are well?

i am trying to post a new topic in alliance Recruitment, but get the following error:
“you are not permitted to view the requested resource” ?

It then just saves my topic as a draft and does not post it. What am I missing? I am a new user

Thaking you for your response in advance

@g00se

Thank you, but I managed to figure it out…Thanks, regardless :laughing:

Glad you got it sorted @g00s3!
Welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

If i lose my phone, can i play in the new phone with the same progres?

3 Likes

This might have the answer:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005197265-I-want-to-move-my-progress-to-a-new-device

7 Likes

Hey coppersky
Got a few questions/ idea’s
I played alt games in my life amd learned that people
Like you want to Get payed for there work, like i do.
For starters, why Dont you put up something like vip
Membership. I pay like 30€ a month. I Get signin bonus Every day. The more money i send the higher my vip gets, better,awards. And why No 100% to Get Hero for example 100€. I Dont know exact your winning change , thats Something you all can make a good price for. If i need t spend atleast 100€ for a random 5* than you 100% card Will be about 200€.
I know guild war Will come. Other extra options are endless. Most games use equip or gear on your profiel or on eatch Hero you Get in the game. I can go on for hours but wont, Thank you for Reading and keep this game great. Tnx

4 Likes

@Lunathick, I’m just a player that helps out in our little community. If you have suggestions for the game, add them to the Ideas & Feature Requests category! Please do try a few keyword searches to see if there’s a conversation already started for your ideas though.

7 Likes

Hi Coppersky

My questions are about the event amd I hope you can help me.
I do not know how the score is calculated and how I can improve my results.
-how is the Time bonus calculated, for example? I had times under 1’30" and the time bonus was good but not extraordinary.
-how is Health Bonus calculated? Before the last attack, I used potions and I healed all my heroes. Is that necessary or just have to finish the fight with 5 heroes?
-What is the Match Bonus and how can I increase the score?
Thanks

1 Like

Not Coppersky, but I’ll answer anyways.

Time: The faster you complete it the better the score. As far as I know, nobody knows the formula to convert it into points.

Health: Total health of your heros when you complete the stage. The higher the amount, the better the score. As far as I know, nobody knows the formula to convert it into points.

Match: The more/bigger combos you have while completing the stage, the better the score. As far as I know, nobody knows the formula to convert it into points.

SGG havent released how the scoring works officially, maybe someone has done some reverse enginering of how the scoring works, but not as far as I know.

7 Likes

Hi,
I just made “regular”, and I most certainly appreciate the nice text of praise that comes with each badge that is awarded. Such nice wording! Thank you! :slight_smile:

This one left me puzzled, though.

1. What on earth is a “private lounge area”?
  2. How do I access it?
    and
  3. Do they serve me a glass of champagne there? - If not, I’ll gladly take a beer :slight_smile:
6 Likes

So nobody know the formula… why to be a secret formula, I dont think it is normal. For example using potions is good,bad or neutral?

See PM.

(20 characters)

3 Likes

Nobody knows as far as I know.

2 Likes

Some potion use is very easy to understand:

• My hero is dying! = health potion
  • My hero isn’t ready to shoot! = mana potion
  • My hero is poisoned! = antidote
4 Likes

I think he ment does the usage of potions affect your score. I have no idea, but I’m guessing it doesnt factor in.

1 Like

The only thing I can add to the data is that speed on the final boss stage of an event level seems to count for more than slowness on the two first stages. The two times I dealt with a boss level in an event by going nuclear with axes, bombs and dragons and finishing them with specials, I got a 25k and a 30k boost to my score over the easier levels I had done the hard way by grinding through. That’s after dealing with the first levels the same way I did all the others, taking time to recharge specials and heal before finishing off the last enemy.

4 Likes

To my knowledge, no.

1 Like