Help With Forum Issues Available Here!

thank you so much Garawyn

3 Likes

Agree with all, but some issues need fast responce

You agree with all of what?

1 Like

What is in first post, opening thread

That was my initial assumption, but then Iā€™m not clear on how your second comment would be in contrast to anything said in the OP.

1 Like

Maybe is seems oposite to you, but not for people with problems

@BorkoW124 Do you have a problem you need help with?

1 Like

Speaking as somebody who does quite a lot of answering of quick questions around here, and who has actually called other people into threads to get help for a poster: Iā€™m really not sure what youā€™re talking about.

2 Likes

Yes I have, and Iā€™m pretty new on forum as you can see, not in game, almost 3 y, and sorry if you find me anoying, I need someone willing to help without this kind of atitude

Iā€™m happy to try to help! What do you need help with?

2 Likes

I donā€™t at all find you annoying. I just genuinely donā€™t understand what your concern is.

Iā€™m going to assume youā€™re taking issue with Coppersky encouraging people to post in existing topics. I could be way off base though. You havenā€™t explained what part of the original post you disagree with, or what problems you might be having.

If Iā€™m understanding correctly then perhaps this will help:

No matter where you post (in an existing thread, or in a new thread) the thread that you post in gets bumped to the top of the section itā€™s in. People will then see that it has a new post in it, and respond if and when they have time.

For instance, despite your first post in this thread being #317 (at the bottom of a long thread) two of us (myself and Zephyr1) responded to it quite quickly.

Is that what you were taking issue with? Or are you having some problem completely unrelated?

2 Likes

Chill guys.
@BorkoW124 This thread is to help people with issues using the forum.
Any Regular/MOD who is there will the answer asap, so @Garanwyn was trying to understand your concern to give you an answer. He is a great player and a very active Regular in our community.
My friend you are most welcome in the forum.

Gave a great day.

2 Likes

How do I make an actual post? I need to make a post in the bugs section, but I canā€™t figure how how

@The-real-tip Hi there, welcome to the Forum!

You may be unable to create a new post if you havenā€™t used the Forum enough to meet the requirements listed at the top of this thread.

But not to worry, I can help out ā€” whatā€™s the bug you need to report?

1 Like

@zephyr1 I read some articles and it increased my trust level, Iā€™ve been reading for months but just made an account a couple days ago. I was able to make a post with a screenshot. Issue resolved itself after about an hour. Bug was ā€œno mystic visions availableā€.

1 Like

Glad youā€™re all set!

2 Likes

Hello, I am old and not very good at navigating anything lol. I did try searching but could not find an answer. I am trying to recruit for my alliance ā€¦ weā€™re a training alliance so this happens every few days as our members move to the main alliance. Anyways - my question is - how often can I post the add in the recruiting forum and/or is there a way to just ā€˜boostā€™ my original post every few days so it doesnā€™t get lost in the shuffle. Just trying to do so while staying within the rules. TIA

Hi, and welcome to the forum! You are only allowed one active recruiting thread at a time in the #alliance-recruitment section. But you can update it as often as youā€™d like.

To bring a thread back to the top of the list for people, simply add a new post to the bottom of it. This ā€œbumpsā€ the thread up to the top of its section. Many alliances will have a few of their members post to their recruitment thread to add some variety.

You can also edit old posts (like your initial post in your recruitment thread). Thereā€™s a little pencil icon at the bottom of posts youā€™ve made that you can click on to edit them. This is helpful because your initial post is the first thing people will see when they click on your recruitment thread for the first time.

If you have any other questions, weā€™ll be happy to help. Otherwise, best of luck with your recruiting!

4 Likes

Thanks very much ā€¦ I didnā€™t want to be ā€˜that girlā€™ :laughing:

3 Likes

And yes, I am really pissed off at the present moment, as Iā€™d hope you can tell.