Help With Forum Issues Available Here!

When I will permitted to upload the Images in to the forum topics, Because Image icon was not displaying in my mobile, to upload the screenshot

Odd. Which phone are you using? I use iOS/Apple and can see the icon just fine:

1 Like

I am using Red Mi Note 4, Android Version

Have you tried to contact support?

How to Contact Support (Version 31 Onwards)

1 Like

Yes for any game issues I am uploading the images and Screen Shot as a proof about the particular problem. but I am unable to upload the information in E & P Forum. Example TC 20 running status I got 8 to 10% of 5* heroes, and 4 to 5% of 5* heroes in general pulls. so far more than 300 pulls

Some times I am getting some funny things that I am getting negative messages I would like to share those screenshot in the forum

Have you tried using other device?

1 Like

Try a different browser to connect - for example, I’m on an iPhone and prefer Chrome over the Safari app for browsing the forum

Check your permissions - is it possible your browser is set to not allow access to your photos

Just to add - I’ve never had an issue adding photos here

1 Like

Not possible I feel something is blocking me. If forum allows me only I can add Images

Hey, look at that! Cute puppy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How do you manage to post it?

After getting frustration I am uninstalled the mobile application then I am tried with Chrome search engine installed the application then and again tried once again it worked, previously application was installed from Google play store.

Thanks to @VeryQuietly

2 Likes

I would like to have our family recruitment thread reopened. Any mods around?

Flag your own post. (the recruitment add post)
Choose “something else”
Write that someone should please open your topic again.

There mods will see it pretty fast because they get a notification.

1 Like

Thanks @ferg unbelivable that I have been on forum for 4 years, never flagging a post :rofl:

I had the same problem some time ago and got the same tipp.
So yeah nothing I discovered myself :sweat_smile:

I’m no longer a Mod, but kitties have ways! Check and see if it’s open. :wink:

Привет! Девушка должна отправить запрос на добавление её в Альянс. После этого предводитель, или сопредводитель может изменить временно ограничения и добавить в Альянс нового игрока! Удачи!

Translation: Hey! The girl must send a request to add her to the Alliance. After that, the leader or co-leader can change the temporary restrictions and add a new player to the Alliance! Good luck!

Where have all the pinned topics gone? Links to pinned topics are not working. Please help @Petri @KiraSG

How are your user interface settings set up?

I’m not seeing an issue

2 Likes

Yes, you can adjust that in the settings, I believe by default the unpinning is enabled.

I’ll move these posts under the forum help topic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings