Help with choosing second set of heroes for emblems

Need help on deciding the last few heroes for my teams. One sec and I’ll find the screenshots for them that I showed to someone earlier. Found them.

Screenshot - afee8aeb74b3c0317fe6f5e7568354ab - Gyazo - Shows my top two teams together

Screenshot - b08ab072b805f928b24776273c64575b - Gyazo - My primary defense team by itself

Screenshot - fb953ae6e714c28dd269a821354d79b0 - Gyazo - My secondary team

Some are +20 and a good bit are getting close to +18. So I’m trying to make another set of two teams using all 10 classes. Gonna take a screenshot of the heroes I have in mind to work on next.

My list of 5* star barbarians is Atomos, Kageburado, Miki and Obakan.

For clerics, I got Ariel, Elkanen with costume, Vivica with costume, Grimble, and Grazul.

Druids, I got Vela, Zimkitha, and Noor.

Fighters - Elena but sadly no costume, Misandra, and Poseidon

Monks - Joon+20 with max costume bonus, Tarlak +5, and Leonidas

Paladins is kind of a competitive list - Telluria, Frida, Richard with costume, Azlar with costume, Zulag, Perseus, Thorne, and Justice

Ranger is also slightly competitive - Seshat, Lianna with max costume bonus, Neith, Evelyn, and Bai Yeong

Rogues - Inari, Zocc, Domitia with costume, and Marjana

Sorcerers - Mitsuko and Ursena. Wow. Surprisingly short on sorcerers.

Wizards - Sartana with sadly no costume, Anzogh, and Glenda. Oof. Also a struggle.

So the main thing is, whoever I emblem next will be used for almost everything offensively. I thought of Evelyn being my next ranger, but someone in my alliance said she doesn’t need emblems until 11* titans or so. So then I changed my question for them to “who would benefit most from emblems” and they changed their answer to Lianna. So my question is, of everyone I listed, who would be the next to benefit most from emblems??

Now an explanation for my reasoning of some of the ones I do have emblemed. Joon was the first 5 star holy hero I got so he’s been on my main team since and got his costume when it first came out when I was going for someone else, I think. So I had him first and he got all my monk emblems. Between Tarlak and Leonidas, that same person I mentioned has been harping on about Tarlak so I decided to emblem him next. lol. That, and Leonidas is whatever to me anyways. The reason I chose Inari is cause she has one of the highest attack stat of the holy element. So her/Joon helps take down some of the annoying dark elemental tanks in raids. The reason I chose Elena is also the same reason. Highest attack of the fire heroes and hoping to get her costume to further push that. Aiming to kill the raid tanks with tile damage before they get their special off. Seshat/Sartana have also been a really nice combo. Seshat to dispel riposte if enemy has it up and Sartana to finish them off. That, and Sartana was my 1st 5 star dark hero and one of the few wizards I had. So I gave them to her instead of Anzogh. I want Sartana costume more than anything right now. =/ Barbarian was a hard choice but ended up having to be Atomos which I decided on after his mana speed was changed from slow to average. Miki was not chosen cause I had Ariel/Vela for my top two teams and I needed a different elemental hero for my second team. I could give Miki emblems next, but have mostly decided on Azlar since I got his costume and he also has one of the highest attack stat of fire heroes.

On that notepad screenshot, it shows Poseidon and Lianna on there but haven’t decided on them yet. I’m also tempted to make Domitia my second rogue as that would fill out my dark hero roster of the first four teams. I could change it to Misandra for fighter, Neith for Ranger, Zocc for rogue, and fill in Frida for second paladin and 4th ice hero or something.

I think I’ll type out what my last two teams could look like to make it easier to read.

Ursena>Frida/Perseus/Richard>Tarlak>Azlar>Vivica

Domitia>Glenda>Lianna>Zimkitha>Poseidon

Which seems to be the likely turnout. OR I could easily flip it to look like

Ursena>Miki>Tarlak>Anzogh>Vivica

Zulag>Misandra>Zocc>Zimkitha>Bai Yeong

Assuming I didn’t screw that up. I think that’s still a rainbow of all 10 classes. Doing that in my head sucked. I feel like I might have to deal with Glenda being my 2nd wizard since I don’t have any of the others and I’m not that impressed with Anzogh and my fire team is already filled out anyways. I’ll take a screenshot of my current progress on things in a comment since I think this post might be large enough as it is anyways. lol. Good luck to everyone reading all of this.

Screenshot - f8e04442dae0fb9d649c662acce335ee - Gyazo my 3rd strongest team

Screenshot - eab595374cdf100a5c27498a454759bb - Gyazo my 4th strongest team

Tarlak and Lianna will switch spots once he gets his next talent. Bjorn and Chao will be replaced when I have a 4th 5 star light/dark hero maxed. Now for my roster.

Screenshot - 0a28e71418d2f01d47f4e2686a671e40 - Gyazo Regular Domita is level 12 and regular Vivica is level 15. and Regular Azlar is level 9. Regular Richard/Elkanen are level 1. I only bothered maxing costumes to max level of their tier until I start working on their regular form.

Screenshot - 88a2ceb96fc4ad670abcba7d505ba486 - Gyazo Same thing with Quintus/Horghall costumes. Their regular form is also level 1 and started to level Evelyn. I also forgot I can’t ascend any nature hero right now cause 2/6 tonics after ascending Tarlak. Which is why Zocc is 3/70. Was gonna ascend him until I got Tarlak from trying to get Inari so much.

Screenshot - 6939d2feff760d87ae07c22add00e777 - Gyazo I think this is it for my choices of 5 stars to fill out my 3rd and 4th teams.

TL;DR Basically going for rainbow teams of 2 heroes from each class. Will be mix matched to be used offensively for literally everything. Titans, Tournaments, Raids, Wars, etc…

Some ideas I’ve had. I could emblem Frida next and build her tanky so she can survive titans more to use her special more often.

or I could emblem Perseus and go the offensive route since Paladin is a weird class for him to be and I’d be using him offensively and for titans anyways. Just some ideas I’ve thought of.

Nice plan and great roster…
IMO…

I would give Atomos or Kage if one of them are in your defense. Miki without emblems is sturdy for Titan.

Depend on need, I think I would priority 2x Rigard.C, then the rest maybe goes to Ariel (great pair with Atomos in defense as family).

I would focus Zimkitha, then Vela or maybe 4* Gullinbusti is also not bad options. Noor optimal minnion is not to replace her valuable with Druid Minnion.

Keep for later maybe if we can get Leonidas costume, and choose which path to emblem.

If you put Telluria as tank, then +20, then the rest for IMO Falcon+19.

OK, depend on need, I would pick Seshat or Lianna or Evelyn.

Marjana or wait… Rogue and Ranger +8 is mana node, so it is worth to consider with mana troop for avarage heroes.

I agree, I do not have Mitsuko, so all for Ursena. Both are great and fun reflect.

I would give 2-3 Proteus+19, then the rest Kiril.

I would give Atomos or Kage if one of them are in your defense. Miki without emblems is sturdy for Titan.
[/quote]

Atomos currently has my barbarian emblems. I’m looking for a 2nd barbarian after him. Neither are in my raid defense.

Depend on need, I think I would priority 2x Rigard.C, then the rest maybe goes to Ariel (great pair with Atomos in defense as family).
[/quote]

Ariel is already getting my cleric emblems. I was thinking of giving them to Vivica next since I have her costume which also gives enemy defense down and would be good to use on dark titans.

I would focus Zimkitha, then Vela or maybe 4* Gullinbusti is also not bad options. Noor optimal minnion is not to replace her valuable with Druid Minnion.
[/quote]

I actually just got Vela to +20 earlier today. heh. I was thinking of doing Zimkitha next though.

Keep for later maybe if we can get Leonidas costume, and choose which path to emblem.
[/quote]

Yeah. Not many choices I had in this class.

If you put Telluria as tank, then +20, then the rest for IMO Falcon+19.
[/quote]

Telluria is currently +18. I was looking to see what 5 star paladin to give emblems to next after I get her to +20.

OK, depend on need, I would pick Seshat or Lianna or Evelyn.
[/quote]

I got Seshat at +19 with 213 emblems. After 2 more ranger class quests, she’ll be +20. After that, I’ll be looking to emblem another ranger which I was thinking of either Evelyn or Lianna.

Marjana or wait… Rogue and Ranger +8 is mana node, so it is worth to consider with mana troop for avarage heroes.
[/quote]

Yeah, I stopped my crit troops at +18 a long time ago. They’re all actually ready to be +19 at any moment but I’m working on my mana troops now. Going to max them out first. My mana troop levels range from like level 9 to level 12. Slowly catching up to my crit troops. I got Inari 3 days ago and she’s +19 and needs 194 more emblems to be +20.

I agree, I do not have Mitsuko, so all for Ursena. Both are great and fun reflect.
[/quote]

Yes. I like making Velas kill themselves with Mitsuko’s reflect. I can actually see the Vela nerf when enemy Vela doesn’t one shot herself anymore. =/ Vela use to one shot herself every time from reflect, but not anymore. The nerf saved her from that. Tragic, really. lol. I enjoyed watching that happen every time but now I just enjoy watching her chunk most of her hp away. Gonna emblem Ursena next after Mitsuko.

I would give 2-3 Proteus+19, then the rest Kiril.
[/quote]

I was contemplating on embleming Glenda after Sartana, or possibly getting a better wizard to use emblems on but not sure if trying to get another wizard would be worth it, and thought that Glenda might be useful on titans with her special on an ice team. The only downside to using her on titans is her stupid elemental link. Minions. Minion animation takes up way too much time. It’s why I never use Telluria on any titans. Like ever. No exceptions. Those minions do useless damage to titans.

Also, I’m not sure if I did the quotes right. It doesn’t look the same as yours does.

1 Like

Oh. I was wondering why you mentioned Kiril and Rigard. It’s cause they’re in the last screenshot I put up with Leonidas at the bottom. The only reason they’re in the picture was to show Leonidas at the bottom. I haven’t needed to use them yet for anything but will eventually be maxed for 4 star tournaments. Tournaments isn’t my primary focus right now so they’re on hold. Main focus is raids and titans currently.

On a side note, @zephyr1 , you’re pretty sneaky you. I saw that. lol You actually moved my post from General to Gameplay category. Thanks for that. I wasn’t sure which it’d fall under since it borders on random thoughts for discussion and actual gameplay.